???: You're back, honey~! A/N: Its only temporary!

Okay, I did say temporary hiatus, and I still am in hiatus, but this is my final chapter for a while longer. Enjoy~!

Kallen: Cutie~! You're here~!

A/N: AAAAAAAAH!

Y/N: Ugh, this is my homework?

Himeko: Yep. You missed a week of school because you were on that mission with Theresa...

I felt jealousy coming from the last word.

Y/N: Ms. Himeko? Are you okay?

Himeko: Of course I'm fine! What, am I injured or something?

Y/N: You're kinda breaking my desk.

It turned out that she indeed was breaking my desk. She was bending my table in half. From pure strength alone. I could do that, but not willing to try it.

Y/N: D-Did I do something wrong? I could make it up to you.

Himeko: No, I'm just... a little stressed. You nearly got yourself killed out there. From poison alone. Then you went into a coma, brought back that Sakura girl, and bring two more people in. It's just a bit to take in, you know?

Y/N: Change happens. It's alright to stress a little. I'm always here to talk, since I am a student here.

Himeko: Heh, it should be the other way around, teacher to student. Not student to teacher. You really are a crazy bunch this year.

Y/N: I see this as a miracle.

Himeko: How so?

Y/N: I get to see you and the others everyday. When people are out there dying from the honkai attacks, seeing you all safe and happy... it warms my heart, knowing that someone cares for me as they do you.

Himeko: ...That was beautiful. Were you preparing that all day?

Y/N: No, I just spoke it. Why would I need to practice if my heart knows what to say already?

Himeko: Kids like you... you're like squad 5 combined. Smart, compassionate, strong willed, kind, strategic in combat, willing to put your neck out for someone, good looking, and more.

Y/N: Thank you! I'll cherish those compliments for an eternity!

Himeko: I still can't believe it though.

Y/N: Believe what?

Himeko: How you had that Benares woman join the school. What did you say?

Y/N: ...Stuff.

Flashbackkkuuuu!

Akame: Why should I join this school of yours? I know that others may want to kill me.

Y/N: We got more slushees in the making and I'll ask Theresa if we can install a slushee maker in your room.

Akame: ...

Y/N: And I'll have Yuki-

Akame: I accept!

Y/N: ...What part did I have you at?

Akame: Y E S

Y/N: I guess that works. I'll ask Theresa about this. I hope Yuki's okay...

With Yuki...

Yuki: I'd like one more green tea slushie please.

Bartender: But this is you 10th-

Yuki: I said, one more green tea slushie please.