This feeling...

Y/N's Pov...

Y/N: This feeling... this is... this can't be the-

A hand patted my shoulder, shaking me from my thoughts.

???: Hey, you going to keep sitting there or do something?

As I looked up, I could see an armored man, his armor glowing in the moonlight, holding my best friend by her head.

Bronya: Y/N...

And in that instant, blood splashed, splattered, and covered my face.

???: ...Seriously? What a weakling.

I fell on my knees and felt the warm liquid drip down my face. The man then set his foot onto my face.

???: Hey! I'm talking here! Even if this is just a dream, you're not even strong willed! Come on! Aponia, mind sending this wimp back? I'm still new to your abilities and junk.

"Aponia": Of course. I wanted my fiancé to enjoy himself after all. Do try to keep him... intact, okay? "Please?"

As my senses came back to me, I smacked the man's foot away and grabbed my sword. Only to find a stick.

???: Uh uh uh. No sword mean no bitches-

"Aponia": Ethan. No joking around. You only have a minute to have your fun, you know.

"Ethan": Ughhhhh! Fine fine! Geez, wait till Eden hears how much of a bossy girl you are. You really have changed since we met. Anywho!

Ethan took a step forward, the feeling of despair radiating off of him.

"Ethan": Shall we have some fun now?

At that exact moment, I could feel the wind slashing at my back. I was flying backwards from a powerful kick as my injured gut told me. I rolled back and landed on my feet, stick ready.

'Ethan": Honestly, you're sort of disappointing. How about we make a deal?

Y/N: A deal? You really think that a man who would hurt another so easily speak so nicely after whatever you just did?

"Ethan": Oh, come on. It was just a small flick to the gut. And not eeeeevery normal being can take that.

I dashed forward, the wind howling. I took a breath in for a second, only to feel like it never existed. I crouched from the pain of the feeling.

"Ethan": None of that now. Do you want to hear my deal or not?

"Ethan" leaned down, the helmet showing my distorted reflection.

Y/N: ...Fine. What's your deal?

"Ethan": Goodie! Now, find a man with the code name... or name... or something like a name calling himself "Grey Serpent." He'll hold some... wonderful information for you.

The area around me began to distort.

"Ethan": Once you find him, do tell him that I'm waiting for him. Keyword, Guardian. Then, you'll find out about whatever happened to your parents.

Y/N: What does that mean? And when does this gray serpent arrive at the city?!

Another hit, the air leaving me as I planted my face onto the ground

"Ethan": No shouting. And I'd loooooove to tell and I'd explain it, but you don't have the time. Now, ta ta!

The dream then began to fade, feeling myself being pulled away and out into the world of the conscious. The last thing I saw in the dream was a helmet, one eye covered and one eye glowing as it shown an eerie smile.