Ngl, kinda sus(updated!)

Okay, I did say I was going on an unknowingly long hiatus, but I'm trying to make the chapters the best I can. And trying to make it through high school. Enjoy.

Y/N's pov...

Just a normal school day. Talking with friends, chatting about our day, eating lunch, the normal. I even had a nice chat with Theresa. She blushed from time to time, but hey. She didn't seem to be too nervous to talk to me.

Y/N: ...I wonder where Yuki could be.

With Yuki...

He was sleeping in bed. And Akame cuddling in with him... and something wet underneath the sheets.

Back to Y/N...

Y/N: Meh. He's probably having a great time here.

Sinon: Hey, Y/N.

Sinon was leaning on a wall, looking outside.

Y/N: Oh, hi Sinon! Good afternoon!

Sinon: Afternoon to you as well. We have some things to talk about.

Y/N: Of course! What is it?

Sinon: Remember how I tried to kill you?

Y/N: Of course! How could I forget?! It was very nice that you gave me a small challenge!

Sinon: A little?! Take that back!

Y/N: It was! But you are a fine marksman and a challenge! That I cannot lie about!

Sinon gave me that "really" look.

Sinon: ...Meh, I'll take what I can. But seriously, there's stuff we need to talk about. Serious things.

Y/N: Of course! Let's discuss!

Sinon: I was hired by an organization. Don't know which, but they said I'd be paid in full if I brought in that Yuki kid. And I have to admit, he looks pretty cute.

Y/N: Indeed! He is!

Sinon: ...Back on topic, I met their leader.

Y/N: Really?! Tell me who it was and what they looked like!

Sinon: That, I can't. I could definitely tell it was a she from the small hint of it through the distorted voice, but I couldn't get a name. Or at least, I can't remember it.

Y/N: Remember it? So, you did?

Sinon: I think I did. It's just that I think they did something to me. Like, I can't remember that moment. My own brain forbids me. When I do, all I remember is static and pain.

Y/N: Have you checked in with a doctor for that? Maybe they-

Sinon: I have. But they couldn't spot anything. It's like it's invisible to the human eye. And they didn't detect anything foreign in there.

Y/N: So, maybe it could be like those demons' arts...

Sinon: Demons? Oh right, you're one of those guys. At least... the last of them...

She muttered the last part, catching my attention.

Y/N: Last of them? I don't understand.

Sinon: Oh, it's just a game I know. Called the last of them.

Y/N: Ah. Gotcha. Glad you aren't keeping secrets from me! Friends need to make sure they don't have anything to hide!

Sinon: Yeah... anything to hide...

Y/N: Let's go see Yuki! He must be doing something fun!

Sinon: Huh?

I began running off to Yuki's room.