Huh, jealousy does wonders

A/N: I'm sorry for this mega fucking long hiatus, but, as I say as if life were a video game, I ran out of stamina. Sorry about that! It takes a bit to make chapters, and I sorta expended my "stamina" a bit too fast. But I'm here now!

Kiana: WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! YOU'RE JOKING! TELL ME YOU ARE, MEI SENPAI!

Kiana was shaking Mei hard, making thinking and speaking extremely hard. And so was Himeko as she shook Kiana from behind.

Himeko: Beeping noises because of how many curse words are spewing out

Our budget is dying, so we had to bleep out the curse words. Sorry not sorry!

Bronya was just covering her ears trying to block it all out, but it just kept going in. Mei was just dying from being shaken.

Kiana: WRYYYYYYY!

Himeko: He was mine! Not yours!

Bronya, Kiana, and Mei: ._. What?

Himeko: Nevermind that! But he said that he liked you back?!

Mei: Y-Yes. S-So we're almost a thing!

Himeko: You-! MMMMMMMM!

Himeko ran out the door, angered at her response. Mei was confused on what had occurred, but Kiana shook her once again.

Kiana: Didn't I mean something to you, Mei-Senpai?!

Mei: AAAAH! I CAN'T ANSWER WHILE BEING SHAKEN!

Kiana let's go of Mei as the two noticed that Bronya had gone quiet.

Kiana: Hey, Bronya. Why didn't you say anything insulting to me yet? Or calling me Idiotka yet?

Bronya: ...The Bronya will leave now.

She said as she looked away and walked out.

Mei: ...Did I do something wrong?

Kiana: I think so. Bronya never leaves like this without making a small insult about me.

Mei: I wonder what I did. I've been nice to her since we met, played with her, and other things. But I don't remember doing anything wrong.

Kiana: Hmmm...

Mei: Wait, wasn't Y/N with Bronya in that orphanage she was in?

Kiana: He was? He never said where he came from, to be correct.

Mei: Did he? I think Bronya told us that he was.

Kiana: Maybe Bronya liked Y/N?

Mei: I mean, they did go to the same orphanage. But Y/N himself said they were friends. Nothing more.

Kiana: ...

Mei: ...I don't like how I did that to Bronya.

Kiana: Yeah. It hurts to see Bronya like that. Even if I don't like her.

Mei: I think we should check up on Bronya.

The two walked out to find Bronya as she roamed through the halls, thinking of her own feelings. Or what was there in her heart.

Bronya's POV...

Bronya: ...Why does it hurt so much...

Tears were spewing out of her eyes as she clutched her chest and where her heart was.

Bronya: What is happening to Bronya? I've never felt this.

Bronya held the wall for support while leaning against it. She was breathing hard and her vision blurred. All she could think about was why she couldn't confess. Why she felt like this. How jealous she felt.