Huh, who knew these women were part of a school?

CHAPTER 3! hahahaha! Zenitsu hyperventilating Ok, here we go!

Y/N: Where are they? These zombies are really starting to knock off the scent and footsteps!

I cut off a zombies head in a blink of an eye as I ran down the streets.

Y/N: I'm so glad that my nose got to the point I'm a human radar. I can follow the tracks like a blooooooodhound. Homu legends was a great character!

A shockwave shot through the ground and a bright light shot straight into the night sky, revealing the Herrscher's location.

Y/N: Just my luck! The energy I feel! That is the location! I'm coming, Herrscher!

Unbeknownst to me, a certain ship's attention was caught. Like moths to a flame.

??? POV...

???: Honkai Energy spike up ahead! Honkai energy level rising! All beast in Nagazora are moving towards the energy spike!

???: Hmph. Looks like we hit the jackpot.

???: There is still time to retreat, Major!

Major: Nonsense! I will not let go of prey I've set my eyes on. Level 1 alert! All crew to battle stations! The war has begun!

???: Major! We spotted a citizen making their way to the energy spike! Hair like flames, and is wearing all black!

Major: How fast is the citizen moving?!

???: He's moving at an alarming pace! As fast as Durandal, even!

Major: Well, we'll have to get there first!

???: The database tells me he's Y/N L/N! 14 year old boy who was last seen in Cocolia's orphanage!

Major: Let's focus on the Herrscher first! Then the boy!

Y/N's POV...

Y/N: Why the heck did it get so dark?

I looked up to see a ship hovering over me as I ran. I nonchalantly cut through the enemies in front of me and saw a a raven haired girl carrying a white haired girl in her arms as they hovered.

Y/N: So, this is a Herrscher! And from the lightning and sparks coming off your shield, I would say you're the Herrscher of lightning! No, wait. I think Herrscher of Thunder is better!

The girl looked at me with no emotion but disgust in her eyes. She looked up at the ship above us, and scowled.

Raven-haired: INSECTS! No one is allowed to be above the queen!

A blast of energy was shot at me. And it was fucking wide. My sword and body reacted, blade making contact with the energy. It split in half, but the pure power of the energy was pushing me back really fast. My body screamed in pain and agony as I held on.

Y/N: RAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

It felt like an eternity, but the blast was then pulled up and towards the ship, blasting a massive shockwave that shook the earth.

Y/N: Damn it, that hurt! Shit, the ship's got a huge hole in it! If I can think correctly, the ship doesn't function like the human body, so it'll stay afloat. I have to buy time...

I thought of something in the moment, eyes widening in my idea that formulated.

Y/N: I got it! Herrscher! Tell me your name!

The Herrscher looked over at me in disgust.

Herrscher: And why should I tell you my name, mongrel?