Rivalries, huh? Well, damn.

I really don't know when it might finish or if it gets discontinued, but I'll keep going! Let's get to it!

Bronya: ...

Himeko: ...

Kiana: ...

The 3 of them were sitting on a chair, facing each other while their hair covered their eyes. It's been a couple days from the last... fight.

Mei: ...

Y/N: ...

While me and Mei were just watching the trio while standing at the door, ready to leave.

Y/N: ...So-

Kiana: Shush.

Bronya: Quiet.

Himeko: Shut it.

Y/N: ...Ok.

Mei: Do you think we should-

Bronya: We said, quiet.

Mei: ...Leave?

Y/N: ...Yeah.

The two of us left the trio to their staring contest. We looked at each other, guilty from the situation behind in the dorm.

Mei: ...

Y/N: ...We really messed up, didn't we?

Yuki stood in front of his dorm while talking to Sakura. Sakura was smiling and talking away while he listened.

Sakura: Huh? L/N-san!

Yuki: Oh, hey.

Sakura ran up to me and gave me a hug full of affection. I returned it by hugging back.

Sakura: How have you been? You don't look so happy.

Y/N: I'm fine. It's just that Himeko, Bronya, and Kiana are sorta giving me and Mei the cold shoulder right now.

Sakura: Why? Did something happen while I was on a mission?

Y/N: You we're on a mission?

Sakura: Yeah. For a couple days.

Y/N: ...Huh. Back on topic, me and Mei... are dating now.

Sakura: ...

Yuki: ...

Mei: ...

The sound of glass breaking echoed around us, as Sakura's hair covered over her eyes.

Sakura: ...I see.

Yuki: ...I'm very disappointed in you, Y/N.

Y/N: Wait, why?! I didn't even do anything bad!

Yuki: You didn't choose Sakura, that's why!