Well, I guess that's a blast from the past!

I'm back! ...Remembered that my dad deleted my azur lane account... it was a sad day...

So, my first mission? Yeah, I didn't go with Fu Hua, sadly. It was Theresa. Yeah, she was in a hurry, too. She just grabbed my arm and dragged me straight out of the room.

Y/N: Umm, I can walk.

Theresa: I know! But we have to hurry!

Y/N: What are you talking about?

Theresa: There's been a Herrscher detected over in Nagazora!

Y/N: Herrscher! Why are you taking me along?

Theresa: I know you're capable of taking care of yourself, but I need to see if you are capable of taking care of this Herrscher!

Y/N: You know I can take on the Herrscher inside of Mei! I'm not going to let you down!

Theresa: Well, we'll see in the field!

Y/N: Ok!

Timeskip and relocation to Hyperion...

Y/N: I'm going to drop here.

Theresa: No! Don't do that! You don't have a parachute or anything!

Y/N: Is the Herrscher in that building? The school?

Theresa: Yeah. Just don't hurt yourself. I don't want to come back alone.

Y/N: Don't worry, Madam Theresa!

I patted her head, leaving her with a small blush.

Y/N: I'll come back! Safe and sound!

I jumped out, diving down. The tall building approaches me, threatening to hit me. My feet slid on the wall of the building and jumped off to another building to slow my descent. I descended slower with the passing moment and slid off an angled building. I landed on my feet with a thud and raised my hands to balance myself.

Y/N: I'm a gymnast! Who knew?

I looked to the ground and saw a few vines stretching all the way from the school.

Y/N: Hmmm, this is probably the Herrscher's doing.

I saw Theresa running to me, worried and panting.

Y/N: Madam Theresa, are you okay? You look pale!

Theresa: I-I'm fine. I was just worried that you were hurt from a fall like that. Please don't do that anymore. The next time that happens, I might have a heart attack!

Y/N: Alright Alright, I won't.

I hugged Theresa as I said this. Theresa was surprised but hugged back. It reminded her of Cecelia's comforting grasp. Tears welled up in her eyes as she hugged tighter.

Y/N: Madam Theresa! You're crying!

Theresa: No, you're crying!

Y/N: But I'm not crying.

Comedic laugh from out of nowhere.

Y/N: Where did that come from?

Theresa: Hey! That's being mean!

Y/N: No, I heard a laugh. Like, from an audience.

Theresa: Now you're just being cruel!

Y/N: No, I'm serious! I think I'm hearing things!

Theresa: Do you insist on seeing me as a bug!?!

Y/N: I'm not insulting you! I literally heard laughing! Do I have a mic inside my head?!