So... how's your day?

Forth chapter! Lesgo!

Y/N: 4991! 4992! 4993!

So... you guys here? Good!

A/N: Duck off. Stop breaking the fourth wall!

Fine. So far, all I've been doing is training. I still didn't know where my name was on the roster. I didn't bother asking.

Y/N: 4998! 4999! 5000! 5000 more!

Slow clapping was heard from behind me. I turned around to see Fu Hua smiling and slowly clapping.

Fu Hua: 5000 swings and 5000 more? You sure are tenacious.

Y/N: I need to get stronger! I did not see my name on the board, so I suspect I failed! I will need to prepare for the next time!

Fu Hua: Wait, what? You were on the list. Didn't Theresa tell you?

Y/N: She did not!

Fu Hua: Well, she told me to tell you that you'll be working along side me on missions. Also to get to know each other so we don't get anything wrong. It could cause issues on missions.

Y/N: Of course! Small issues between teammates would cause issues on missions! Ask away!

Fu Hua: Does your sword emit fire?

Y/N: No! It does not! 5001!

Fu Hua: Then how does the fire effect appear if it doesn't emit fire?

Y/N: I honestly do not know! But I know it has something to do with my breathing! 5004!

Fu Hua: What do you mean by that?

Y/N: I use total concentration breathing constant! It heals my wounds, circulates my blood faster, and helps with my attacks! That's why there's the little flame effects!

Fu Hua: So, there isn't any actual fire? Then why do I see it?

Y/N: That, I can't answer!

Fu Hua: Are you dating anyone?

Y/N: I-!

I flopped onto the ground from the certain question out of surprise, bluntness of the question, and the mess up in my breathing.

Y/N: That hurts! AAAAAAAH!

Fu Hua: Are you okay?!

Y/N: Yes and no! Ow! Don't ask that kind of question! You messed up my breathing! Messed it up really bad! AAAAAAH!

Fu Hua: Well, now I know not to interrupt your breathing. Where did you train?

Y/N: Ow... In a forest near Yae Village.

Fu Hua: Why did you train there?

Y/N: My instructions were to go there! My sword originated from there! Also, it wasn't so populated with people but with honkai! 5017!

Fu Hua: Interesting.

Y/N: Is that all you need to know?! 5019!

Fu Hua: Well, I would like to see what you're capable of.

Y/N: A spar, you ask?

Fu Hua: Correct.

Y/N: Very well, then! Shall we start?!

Fu Hua: Are you sure? If you don't want to-

Y/N: I am always ready to fight! I do not need a break!

We stood away from each other ready to fight. A few students began streaming as more students followed.

Fu Hua: Ready?