4. Friend

She folded the letter, and crumbled it in anger. Her mind was a mess again. You know such moments when you feel like you know everything but yet you are clueless about the situation. Yea, that. 

  'How can she write my name in her letter before I was born?'

' Heck, how did she even know that her grand child will be a girl? '

'And how will I help mom? '

'Wait... mom had always said that Nani died while giving her birth?'

 'How can she write this then???'

+101 questions. 

'At least I know how I had this power. So does that mean my mom also possesses this power? But her behavior and thoughts,..... I don't think so.  AHHHHH What to do...'

She just layed on her bed thinking if she should read the scroll. 'All answers to my questions will be in that scroll for sure. But that letter says that I won't have much time after I read the scroll. What can possibly happen after I read this. What if I ignore this? Will our current situation change if  I don't follow what I should do?'

Sayli decided to read the scroll after she feels comfortable with all this mess. Its most probable that she will mess this up easily. Growing up with this unique ability, she had not faced difficulties in exams or competitions. She always used to look up at other students in the exam hall with narrow eyes and get her answers.  It was necessary for the person to be physically present in front of her so that she can read his or her mind. So clearing exams without studying was not a big deal. Lucky you might think. No, absolutely not. 

She gets to know of the most disgusting thoughts a person might think. People tend to have such disturbing thoughts towards a person without him even actually knowing that he can think something like that. And the fact that they try to cover these thoughts with their words which seem to be totally different from what they think, really drives her crazy. She has heard people covering up their evil thoughts with honey- like words. And it disgusts her the most.

.

.

.

Monday, 11:32 pm.

Can you please come out of your den today? Natasha, Mishti and Kriti have agreed to meet, only you are left. 

The message from Maya popped up as soon as Sayli turned on the mobile data.

for what

a walk. We'll play basketball if the court will be free

count me out

plij naaa

N.O.

thats it

come by 10 pm, 1min late n i'll come at ur door to pull u out.

n u know ur mom won't stop me

 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯ 

fine i'll come

yayyyy

go to hell

.

.