6. Sorry

"You are in no position to decide that Sayli. You will be coming with us. That's it." Her mom stated and left the hall. Apparently, her mother forced her to also come at her friend's son's wedding. Sayli was not having it. Of course she did not want to go at a crowded place. The more people, the more problem for her. 

'Tsk whatever. It is post two months anyways.' She thought and went to her room.

 She was drying her hair when a message popped up on her mobile.

Aye yo

Abhay here

ssup.

u free @5 ?

ya

cool then meet ya @Saankhri bakery

fine wm

(with me)

She then noticed the message sent by Maya yesterday, the one she had ignored. She finally opened it.

bruh what happened to u? 

kuch hua tha kya?

nope

sorry, i was just stressed.

uk u can talk to me

nm, dw

(nothing much, don't worry)

'I don't know if I should tell her all this. And if I tell her about this ability, she'll probably call the mental hospital first and then my mom... tsk tsk Sayli its not even funny.'

Sayli spent the afternoon watching the Dark series. She is definitely enjoying the summer vacations to the fullest. 

.

.

.

Near Saankhri Bakery, 4.57 pm.

"Hey." Sayli said, spotting Abhay outside the bakery shop.

"Hii.. come on lets go at the park."

"Why did you ask to meet here then?"

"Had to buy something for mum."

They walked till the park while talking about their careers, likes and dislikes. Sayli was really happy that she can have such conversations without judging the other person. She internally wished that she never got such power. 

"...... and so I am thinking to go and study there." Abhay was planning to go abroad for further studies. So he was here only for one more academic year. 

"Hmm... good for you." Sayli replied in a flat tone.

"Why that tone? Ohh I see.... grew fond of me so soon?" He teased. She just gave him a disgusted look.

"You wish." She said and laughed it off.

"Then what happened?" Abhay asked amid wiggling his brows.

"It feels so good to talk to someone like this. Means I cannot read that person's mind. I really wish I didn't have this power. And I met one person with whom I can have a good conversation and now that person also is gonna go."