7. All was planned?

Its been over a week. Sayli met Abhay almost everyday and both were comfortable with each other. She liked his company a lot. Abhay always advices her to not get hyper in every situation. He was a mature person and was always outgoing. Totally opposite to how Sayli is. But Sayli would talk comparatively more with him. Even more than how much she talked to Maya.

Also, Sayli met Maya after few days since their argument and talked for a while. Sayli just told her that she had a lot on mind that day. She just apologized them saying she was moody as she had just argued with her parents. She does not want Maya to worry about her other friends. Even though she thought to share, how would she explain the fact that she can read minds? What will Maya think of her after knowing that Sayli has been peeking in their minds? She just preferred to not tell others.

As for Abhay, he has the same ability and probably knows how she feels because he himself is in the same position. So she didn't mind telling him. Sayli honestly felt relieved after sharing her problems and stress with someone .

 Friday, 7:25 pm.

"Fineee I'll read it today. Anyways I feel confident enough now." Sayli said finally giving up. She was talking with Abhay for about an hour now and he brought up the topic of reading the scroll. 

"Good. And tell me the summary of the whatever is written immediately before doing anything."

"Why do you seem to be more excited than me?"

"Wh-what why would I not be excited huh?"

"Hmm ThAts sUspiCiouS... tHats wEirD.."

"Ohh shut it. Just -------------- alright"

"Sorry, say again? There's disturbance in the background."

"Oh actually I am roaming around right now, sorry. I said just tell me whatever is written in there."

"Of course don't you worry. Ok bye now. We talked for so long."

"yeah yeah."

"And go home now, how long will you roam without any reason?"

"Ok mom, now bye."

"tsk" Sayli cut the call and went towards the kitchen to have some fruits. 

"Mumma what you making tonight?"

"Sandwich" Her mother replied while opening the pack of bread.

"yay"

"Only if you help me."

"nay" Sayli whinned.

"Good. Go take out 2 cucumbers and tomatoes from the fridge. Slice them. And also take out the butter." Her mom replied, taking her no as a yes. For her, a no is a yes and a yes is yes of course.

"Okay."

Sayli helped her mom and went in her room. She had told Abhay that she will read the scroll today. She was debating with herself whether to read now or before sleeping. 

She locked herself in her room and took out the box from the cupboard. Sitting on her bed, she stared at the box. 'Am I being hasty to read the scroll?' She thought. She does not want to make a blunder and be the reason for any issues that might occur. She sighed in frustration and opened the box.

"Sike, lets just read it.'  Taking a breath, she opened the scroll, her heart beating rapidly.