Part 159

Late night.
It's raining heavily..

Naksh stopped car outside his house...They all are at Singhania house for family dinner..

Keerti come out of car..

Naksh look at Amyra.. Then he look at her..she walk and entered in lawn..

He look at her..she spread her arms and close her feelings the cool rain 🌧️ drops falling on her face..

He come out of car and lean on pillar..He adore her lovingly..

Barrish played in background.

She twirl closing her eyes..a constant smile is on her lips..she is getting drench in rain..

He look at her..she is looking damn sexy making his heart beating fast..Rain drops flowing down from her face toward her neck..His eyes got stuck at her lips seeing water drops on her lips..he have sudden urge to suck her lips..but he control himself..

She look at him smilingly.and sign him to join her.. first he nods no..

He smiled seeing her jumping in rain like a kid..while jumping she is about to slip..when he held her in his arms..

She look at him..he made her stand..

Naksh- carefull Keerti.. what are you doing? Abhi chot lag jati toh..

Keerti- nahi lagti..I know you will not let me fall..

She turn and start jumping again.

He turn her toward him..

Naksh- I'll not let you fall..but you should be careful too..I can't be always with you..agar me kabhi nahi hua toh..

She put her hand on his mouth..

Keerti- you have to be with me forever always..I'll not let you go away from me..not even for a single minute..

Naksh- so my would be wife..you're getting possessive for me..

She hold his collar and pull him closer..

Keerti- yes I'm getting possessive for you because you're my possession..only mine..got it Mr Naksh Singhania..

Naksh- got it my highness..your every wish is my command.by the way I love it seeing that you're a getting possessive for me.

He put his hand on his heart and bow down his head infront of her..

He look at her hold her hand and kiss on her knuckles..

She look at him blushing..he pull her closer wrapping her arms around his neck..he tucked her hair strand behind her ear..

He look at her lovingly..he cupped her face in his palm and caress her cheek.

She look at him lovingly..he move forward and kiss on her forehead then on her eyes cheek..he bit her earlobe..

He whispered love you in her ear..

she held his shirt tight in her fist..he kissed on her nape..

He look at her lips..she look at him..he caress her lips and move close..he is about to kiss her.

Yash-bhai..

Listening his voice They both move back..

He entered there and look at their faces..