Part 67

Naksh Karthik goes toward police station to register FIR missing complaint of her..

Abeer and Kabir goes toward other place in search of Keerti..

Goons pick up unconscious Keerti and put her inside a mini van...

They started driving to that place..

At police station..
Naksh and karthik come near police officer..

Karthik- sir my sister Keerti Goenka is missing please find her..

Cop- kitna time hua hai unhe missing hue...

Karthik- sir vo evening se missing hai...

Cop- sorry we can't file your complaint 24 hrs se pehle missing complaint register nahi hoti...aap wait kijiye she will come back...

Naksh-(shout) she is in danger and you're saying ki aap complaint register nahi kar sakte..

Cop- aap kaun hai.. keerti ji ke husband..
Naksh become silent listening that...

Karthik- no he is not her husband...

Naksh look at him...

Naksh- inspector she is my friend...sir please try to understand evening se keerti ka kuch nahi pata hai..uski broken bangles mili hume phir uska broken phone mila... sir she is in danger we need your help.. I thing keerti kidnap hui hai...

Cop- I can understand what you're going through but Im sorry I can't register your complaint... Don't worry we will you to find her out Im informing my team on wireless they will search for hee..

Naksh-thanks sir...

After sometime..

Keerti started getting conscious..

Her hand is tied with rope..she somehow managed to open her hand rope then she remove her blindfold..

Her hand is bleeding due to cuts she writh in pain...

After sometime..
Goons stop van and come out..

Keerti close her eyes and lye down again she hold rope in her hand like her hands tied with it...

Goons pick her up and take her inside factory they made her sit on chair...

Goons goes out from there..

Keerti open her eyes...and throw the rope...she took the phone which she took out from a goon pocket...when he is taking her there...

She took phone in her hand..first she dialled  Naksh number but his number is out of coverage area then she tried Karthik number his number is busy then she dialled Abeer number...

Keerti- pick up the call.. Abeer pick up.. please...

He pick up the call...

Keerti- hello...Abeer...

Abeer stopped car immediately listening her voice..

Abeer- Keerti where are you...

Kabir- Keerti...

He put his phone on speaker..

Abeer- tum thik hona...

Keerti-  I'm fine...someone kidnapped me Abeer..I don't know where I'm..

Abeer- what??

Keerti- I somehow got this phone..

Kabir- relax Keerti we are coming now listen to me Keerti just keep that phone with you put it on silent mode...and I'll get this number location...