Part 38

Keerti lock the door of the room and open a drawer..
She took out some papers from there...

She saw that paper cutting's

1) Its Naksh and Tara reception picture from a newspaper in which he is looking happy...(or pretending to be happy)

2)Naksh Singhania soon going to be father news paper headline...

Tears rolled down from her eyes...
Keerti- shayad tumne kabhi mujhse Pyaar Kiya hi nahi Naksh...me hi pagal thi jo tumhari Shaadi ke baad bhi is hope me thi ki may be you will come back...maybe tum..but tum toh bahut khush the..jab me...

Flashback Start..
6 yrs back...
Some days after Naksh marriage with Tara..
Keerti is still not convinced that her Naksh can cheat her...
Keerti come in Singhania sadan and what she saw broke her heart again into pieces..she is shattered listening this from her Naksh...

Naksh is standing Tara is in his arms...

Naksh-  I love you..I love you  so much...

Tara- I love you too..

Keerti is listening all this standing at door..tears rolled down from her eyes..
She come out of house and fall down on her knees...she is crying..

Flashback end...

She is crying looking all this things...

[Actually what happened when keerti saw Naksh and Tara in each other arms.. Naksh was drunk at that time and Naksh think that keerti is in arms..Naksh said I love you to her thinking that she is his keerti...and Keerti don't know that Naksh become a alcoholic... Keerti thought that he is saying I love you to her in all his senses]

After sometime...
Yash stop car and come out..he is taking Naksh inside house...

Naksh is still drinking alcohol...

Akshara saw him coming inside house drinking alcohol...

She clapped looking at him angrily...

Naksh look at her...

Akshara- yahi dekhna reh gaya tha Naksh pehle tum bahar drink karte the ab ghar me bhi shuru Kar Diya..

Yash- Mumma please not now...

Akshara- what please? Haan..Yash stop taking his side..apni maa ka nahi toh Kam se Kam apni wife ke baare me toh soche kabhi socha hai isne Tara ko kaisa lagta hoga Naksh ko aise dekh ke...Naksh sahi nahi hai..

Naksh- haan me galat hu...me hamesha se galat tha...pehle me ek cheat aur fraud tha...ab me ek murderer hu...

She looked at him shocked...Naksh come out of yash hold...

Akshara- Naksh tum ye Kya keh rahe ho...

Naksh- Sach keh raha hu...you know what keerti ko lagta hai uske papa ko maine mara..I killed her dad..

Tears rolled down from his eyes..

Akshara- ye Kya bol rahe ho tum Naksh Manish ji...

Naksh- yes Mumma I'm a murderer vo bhi unka Jo mere liye papa ki tarah the...keerti ko lagta hai I killed her Dad..

He wiped his tears..he started laughing...

Naksh- Mumma aap yahan Kya Kar rahi hai..go and celebrate with your bahu aaj tak aapka beta sirf ek cheat aur fraud tha and ab vo ek murderer bhi hai.. you should celebrate..

Yash come near him..

Yash- Bhai ye aap Kya keh rahe ho...Bhai aap Chalo yahan se...

Naksh- no Yash mujhe baat karni...