Part 102

Naksh is sitting on bench..

Flashback start..
Naksh come back home drunken and that day he is missing Keerti terribly.. Naksh is imaging Keerti everywhere..he imagine Keerti in Tara...

Naksh hug Tara..

Naksh- tum wapis aa gayi..I..I missed you so much jaan..

He hug her kissed on her forehead.. he hold her hand..

Naksh-please don't ever leave me your Naksh will die without you..I love you..

Tara- I love you too Naksh..

She sit on his lap and kissed on face..

In drunken state thinking Tara as Keerti he consummate with her..next morning he woke up and saw Tara close to him and their Position..he move back in shock...

Naksh- what the hell I did? No.. no it's wrong..

Tara look at Naksh shocked..

Tara- Naksh...why are you shouting.. what happened?

Naksh-  you're asking me what happened?? Tara how could you do this to me..I was not in my senses but you're in your senses..why you didn't stopped me..you should have stopped me doing this..

Tara- why would I stopped you.. Naksh you're my husband I love you and what happened between us last night was not wrong..

Naksh- it is wrong Tara because I don't love you..I love Keerti only..

She look at him shocked..

Naksh- what happened between us last night.. it was a mistake..I'm sorry for hurting you..

Saying this he leave from there..

He is feeling guilty for it that he cheated Keerti and come close to Tara...This feeling of gulit is killing him from inside out...

After somedays
Tara come to him and told him that she is pregnant with his child..

Naksh got shocked listening that..

Naksh shout at her and said that it just a mistake and he can't accept this child..as he is feeling guilty that he cheated Keerti..

When Akshara got to know about this she made him understand that ki ye uski ki mistake hai..isme us baby ki kya galati hai...he also realized that he is responsible for this and he can't run away from his responsibility..it's his fault it's his mistake to come close to Tara so now he should also accept his baby as well..he accepted his fate.. as he don't want to injustice with his little one..as he already feel guilty of doing injustice with Keerti and Tara both..

Naksh enter in Tara room and thought to talk to her but he got shocked when he saw her she is about to cut her wrist from knife Naksh hold her hand and take knife from her hand..

Naksh- (shout)have you lost your mind ye kya kar rahi thi tum..baby Ko kuch jata toh...

she look at him and hug him tightly...She is crying..

He got shocked but that sudden hug..

Tara- I know Naksh you love me and tum humare baby Ko bhi accept karo ge..

He didn't said anything..

Tara- Naksh tum mere liye aaye ho naa..I know you love me..

He is about to say something.. Akshara enter in room and nods no..

Naksh close his eyes irritatingly..

Later Doctor informed Naksh that Tara is weak and any kind of stress can put her and he baby life in danger so he have to keep baby and Tara happy..