Part 162

He look at blood in his hand..

Naksh- ye kya kiya tumne? Why?

Tara- I did what you did? When I tried to kill Keerti you came in between..because you love her now I did the same thing because I love you..tum karo naa karo..

Tears rolled down from her eyes..

Naksh- (shout)Yash call the Doctor please..

Yash- ji..

Tara- Naksh..Naksh listen to me..let me go please..

Naksh look at her..She look at Abeer..

He have tears in his eyes.

Tara- Mr Charming Kapoor.Don't cry like a baby.I'm sorry Abeer..forgive me..

Tears rolled down from his eyes..

Tara- I hurted you..I know I did wrong with you.I'm sorry.

Abeer nods no..

She look at Naksh..he didn't look at her..

Tara- Naksh look at me..I'm going to die please..you hate me to this extent that you don't even look at me for the last time.

He look at her..

Tara- I know I have said this many times but you know what Naksh I love you so much.. sabse zyada..shayad isliye maine agar kisiko sabse zyada hurt kiya hai toh vo tum ho Naksh.. but I swear don't want to hurt you Naksh.I loved you with all my heart and I just wanted you to love me back like I do but tum nahi kar paye..

He look aside tears rolled down from his eyes..she put her hand on his cheek and made him look at her..

Tara- I know you don't love me. But please don't hate me Naksh please..

His eyes is fix on her.

She look at Keerti..

Tara- I should say sorry to you too..I hurted you because of me your father is not with you I'm really sorry Keerti..it all happened because of me.now I'll fix everything..

She hold Keerti hand and give it in his hand.

Tara- Keerti take care of my Naksh please..he loves you so much..his eyes express the love he have for you in his eyes.. I wish that love was for me..but I was not lucky like you..I tried everything to keep you with me Naksh but I lost..I lost infront of Love.. Keerti be with him always and give him the love he deserves please.

Keerti didn't said anything..She also have tears in her eyes..

She look at Naksh who have tears in his eyes..

She wiped his tears and nods no..

Tara- so my husband sorry my ex husband will you fulfill my last wish.. Please..I know you never accepted me as your wife..you never loved me and give me any right on you but I want to die as your wife..will you fulfill my death rituals.

He look at her shocked..

Abeer- just shut up! nothing will happen to you..you will be fine.. nothing will happen to you

Tara- Abeer let me go please.. please..

He look at her with teary eyes..

Tara- Naksh please it's my last wish.. please fulfill it.. Naksh..

Naksh- Tara..

She caress his cheek.. she is breathing heavily.

Naksh- Tara..

Tara- I..I..I lo..love..yo..u..N.Naksh.

Naksh- (shout) No..

He wake up with a jerk..he look at his hands then around his room..