Part 12

Tara- 5...4...

Naksh hit the goons and come out of their hold...

He is running toward the car...

Tara- 3..2..1...

car exploded (blast) with a boom...
Fire is coming out of the car...

Naksh stop seeing that blast...

He is in too much shock...

He scream Keerti...

tears rolled down from his eyes....

He is running toward that burning car...

Tara hold his hand...he jerk her hand...

He fall down on his knees...and he is crying...
Like he loose his life... His Keerti forever...

Tara look at him and started laughing wickedly...

Tara- poor keerti use toh kuch pata hi nahi kya ho raha hai...use lagta hai ki maine uske liye car bheji hai ki vo time se ready ho sake...

He look at her angrily...

Tara- what? Kaisa laga demo...Keerti nahi hai is car me... Dusri car me hai vo she is alive...and safe hai... Lekin sirf kuch der ke liye...

He look at his family...he hold his head...

Naksh is in truma what to do now as he can't put Keerti life in trouble...the memories of her accident, her Dad word's (Keerti Ko kuch nahi hona chahiye) roaming in his mind...

Naksh- I know you will hate me..but I have to do this...I am sorry keerti...and I love you Jaan...

He wiped his tears...He is breathing heavily he stand up and come toward her and held her from shoulder tightly...

Naksh- where is Keerti ? Tell me where is she? Is she alright...

He join his hands infront of her...

Naksh- please leave her tum jo kaho gi me karunga please use kuch mat karna...I beg you please Keerti and uski family Ko kuch mat karna...

Tara- ok!! marry me now...

He closed his eyes...

Naksh- ok fine...I am ready...

Tears rolled down from his eyes...

Yash-bhai please don't do this....
Aks- duggu mat karo aisa

Naira- aap galat kar rahe hai ye...

Naksh- I know very well ki me kya kar raha hu and ye hi sahi hai hum sab ke liye...

Tara hug him...

Tara - you know Naksh I am very happy...hum aaj hi shaadi karenge now...

She hold his hand take him away with her...

Yash-bhai please stop aap ye nahi kar sakte please bhai..ye galat hai...

He leaves from there with Tara...

After sometime...

At a temple...
Tara and Naksh sit in mandap...

Priest is chanting the mantras... and with every going on rituals.. he is going away from himself from her and from his life his Keerti... He is loosing himself...

His family is also there and they are at gun point...

Naksh is sitting there numb...as he is out of life like he is not in his senses...