Part 21

Keerti in her room...

Lost in her own thoughts...

She got a video call from karthik...she picked it up...

Keerti-hello

He didn't said anything...

Keerti-hello karthik are you there? Say something...

Karthik- really!!! mera kuch kehna matter bhi karta hai...

Keerti-what happened.. are you upset with me...

Karthik- why didn't you tell me??

Keerti-what??

She think that he comes to know the truth...

Karthik- ki you have to be there for at least 6 months... Abeer ne bataya mujhe ki partnership hui hai...

She breath in relief...

Keerti-haan..vo...me inform karne hi wali thi...

Karthik- how are you?

Keerti- mujhe kya hua I am fine...how are you and mom..mom kaisi hai..kuch kaha unhone...

Karthik become silent...

Keerti- you don't worry just be with her...she will be fine...

Karthik nods...

Karthik-keerti...

Keerti-haan...

Karthik-can I talk to my sister... I am missing my sister...

Keerti look at him... Tears is coming in her eyes but she don't want to show him..

Keerti- karthik ek important business call attend karni hai... I'll talk to later...take care bye...

Karthik- ok bye..

She hung up the call...

Karthik put his phone on table..tears rolled down from his eyes..

Karthik -(to himself) kya thi Keerti tum aur ab kya ho gayi ho...and that's all bcoz  of that man...us din ke baad meri behen kahi kho gayi I lost my sister...sirf saans le rahi hai vo jee nahi rahi hai...I hate you Naksh...I hate you..

Keerti pov..
Dekho Naksh kaise tumne sab barbaad kar diya...you ruined everything...my family.. my life...my everything... Now everyone think that I am a selfish heartless person..me aise bilkul nahi thi Naksh you made me stone hearted.. jise ab kisi ke emotions se koi farak nahi padta...

Naksh and Yash enter in Amyra room...

She is sitting on bed holding a paper in her hand...she is looking sad..

Naksh- princess...

She look at him and turn her face in other direction...

He come near her..

Naksh- princess dinner time...see Dadda ne aapki favourite Dish cook ki hai...

Amyra- mujhe nahi khana..

She turn on other side..

Yash- Amyra you know Dadda ne aapki favourite dish cook ki hai mujhe bhi nahi di.. Dadda ne kaha ye dish sirf unki princess ke liye...

Naksh turn her toward him and saw tears in his eyes...

Naksh- princess why are you?

He pull her toward him and hug her..

Naksh- princess aap Apne buddy Ko nahi batao ge...aap to mere best buddy ho naa

He made her sit on his lap...and made her drink water...