Part 31

He take her outside..no one notice this...

Tara- Abeer leave my hand..

Abeer didn't reply to her..

Tara- Abeer...

He turn and look at her...

He leaves her hand and bend down on his knees..

Abeer- I love you Tara...

She look at him with shock...

Abeer- yes I still love you Tara..Tara mujhe aaj bhi yaad our every moment...when we were in love with each other...kitne khush the naa hum...

Tara- Abeer tum ye...

Abeer- Tara tumhe yaad hai how I proposed you...I miss those days.. please come back to me...

Tara- Abeer have you gone mad? I'm married...

Abeer- I know that and I don't care about that... I Know when you leave me mere paas kuch nahi tha...but now I have everything...money power my own company... I have more money then your husband...I have everything but tum nahi ho mere pass please come back to me...

Tara- Abeer I love my husband..

Abeer- and I love you...

She look at him shocked..

His eyes is blood shot red...

She turn to go....

Abeer get up and burst into laughter...

She look at him...

Abeer- oh God..kitna acha actor hu naa me...

She look at him confused...

Abeer- so how's my acting... Real laga naa...

He saw her face...

Abeer- I don't know yaar I'm that good.. that you got convinced... really...

Tara- Abeer...

Abeer- Tara you know what I hate you..and I hate myself that once I was fallen in love with you...

Abeer- and what are you saying you love Naksh.. no you don't Tara...tumhe sirf aapne aap se Pyaar hai...and vo bhi tumse Pyaar nahi karta...

Tara- shut up Abeer...

Abeer- kyu bura laga??Sach kaha naa Maine..

She look at him angrily...

Abeer- I saw his face expression when he said I love you to you..it's like someone forced him to say that...

Tara- you know nothing Abeer...he loves me and I know that....he only loves me....

Abeer- really?? I don't think so??

Tara- I don't want to talk to Abeer...

She turned to go...

He hold her hand and pull her toward him...

She look at him..he put her hair strand's behind her ear...

Abeer- you know what Tara... First I thought maybe I don't deserve you...but I was wrong actually you don't deserve me and my love...Thanks for proving me wrong Tara... Thanks for leaving me... thanks for making me hate you the most... thank you so much Tara Raichand... oh sorry Mrs Tara Naksh Singhania...

She pushed him...and come out of his hold...

He look at her...she started to go...

Abeer- and one more thing  Tara Singhania... Don't you ever again try to play your dirty with me... otherwise I swear to God I'll never think once before killing you...