Part 92

Next day..
Morning...
Naksh got ready and come out of his room.. everyone is having breakfast but he is busy in his phone..

Akshara took his phone..

Naksh-mumma..

Akshara- duggu have breakfast first..

Naksh- mumma give me phone back..mujhe kuch important msg karne hai...

Akshara- will do that but eat something first..

Naksh- mumma..

Before he could complete..she put a bite of food in his mouth..

He didn't said anything and start having breakfast..

Tara come there..she is about to sit when a message beeped on his phone..

She see Keerti name on his phone screen.she is about to pick up phone.. Naksh got up and took his phone

She look at him.

Naksh- actually I need to send urgent message..

He turn and goes from there..

Tara- Keerti send message to Naksh but why and whats in this message..

Naksh read Keerti message..

"I have booked the ticket of London" Naksh message

"I don't think it is a good decision" Keerti message..

"Please try to understand I'm doing for all of us and I guess it's right"Naksh message..

"Do you think they will agree?" Keerti message.

"They have to agree.. I'll talk to everyone don't worry..but I need you to support me..Because I know that the right thing to do now and everyone happiness lies in this only..I hope you understand me..please Keerti" Naksh msg.

Naksh type this message and put his phone on charge..

He goes from there as Yash called him..

Tara is thinking about Naksh..

When she again listen his phone message sound..

She see Keerti name on screen...

She took his phone and read last message..

"I know it's not right..but I'm ready Naksh..let's just do it.. Don't worry I'm with you" Keerti message..

Tara read this message..then she read all the conversation between them..

She is fuming in anger but she is confused that what they are talking about...

She put his phone aside and goes from there..

Evening..
Everyone got ready as today is Mehandi function..

After sometime..
Guest started to arrive..

Keerti enter in venue... Naksh look at her...

Naksh sign her to meet him.. she nods Naksh goes from there... After two minutes Keerti goes from there...

She enter in a room..where naksh is sitting..

Keerti- Naksh..

He look at her..

Naksh- Keerti..

Keerti- are you sure Naksh...

Naksh- yes I'm sure..ye hi sahi hai hum sab ke liye...I know they will not agree easily..they will think it's wrong that I'm doing wrong.. but I really don't care..