Part 104

Late night..
Keerti was sitting beside Amyra..
Naksh enter in room after sending everyone home..

Seeing him Keerti turn her face toward other..

He look at her..he feel bad seeing her behaviour.. he move toward window.. he look at sky...

Keerti look at him..

Keerti pov
There was a time when we understand eachother without saying anything.. and now after talking with each our misunderstanding increasing...I never thought that we will fight on this..

Naksh lean his head on window..

Naksh pov..
I don't know what should I do Mujhe kuch samjh me nahi aa raha hai..what the hell is happening with me..

He turn and see something.. which melted his heart..a smile come on his lips..

Keerti fall asleep her hand is wrapped around Amyra who is still unconscious..

He sit on sofa holding his head in his hands..he pulled his hair with his fingers..

He look at them..

Naksh- you both are my life my love my everything.. Keerti and Amyra.. kaise jaane du tum dono ko khud se dur...

Tears rolled down from his eyes..

Naksh- agar me Keerti aur Amyra ko ek dusre se dur karta hu toh ye dono ke saath galat hoga.. aur agar Amyra Keerti ke paas rahe gi toh vo mujhse dur ho jaye gi..what if she started hating me..no..no I'll not let my Amyra go anywhere she will stay with me.. Amyra and Dadda will stay together always..

He got up and look at her..

Naksh- baby you will not hate me naa..Dadda love you princess.. please never hate me.. please princess..Dadda will die without you..

He walk toward them..he bend now and look at Amyra..

Naksh- Dadda will die without you..I love you so much princess..

He caress her hair..

Naksh- I love your Mumma too..I have lost your mumma now I don't want to loose you baby..only I know how I lived without your mumma..

He bend down and kissed on Amyra forehead..
He look at Keerti and bend down close to her..he kissed on her forehead..

Naksh- I love you both alot but Keerti I.. I'm..I'm sorry..me meri Amyra ko..I know meri Amyra itne saal apni maa ke bina rahi hai..she needs her mother and you too need her..but mera kya..me kaise rahunga meri Amyra ke bina..I..I'm..I'm really sorry..I know it's wrong and you'll never forgive me for this..but I'm sorry I can't live without my daughter..

Saying this he look at Amyra..

Naksh- I'm sorry baby..

He hold Keerti hand wrapped around Amyra remove it from her..his heart is getting heavy..

He remove the drip pipe connected with Amyra hand..

He look at Keerti and pick Amyra in his arms..he move to go but stopped when he feel that something stopped them..

He thought that Keerti got up he turned and look at her..she was in sleep..then he look at cloth.. Keerti tied Amyra hand with her duppata and her hand was also covered with it..

Naksh got shocked seeing that..

Keerti hug pillow in sleep thinking that she is her Amyra..

He hold Amyra hand and about to remove the duppata

When he heard her voice.

Keerti- Amyra..

He look at her and find her sleeping..