Part 20

Keerti got a call so she is coming out of conference room and at the same time Naksh is entering in conference room..she didn't notice and bump into him she is about to fall when Naksh held her in his arms tightly...

They both had a eyelock...

Bolna.. played in background

Naksh pov
Kitne paas ho kar bhi kitne dur hai hum Keerti..kaise hum pehle ek dusre ki Dil ki baat samjh lete the... Aur yeh wahi aankhe hai jinme kabhi sirf mere liye pyaar hota tha..aaj sirf sawal aur nafrat hai...

Keerti pov
Kya tumhara vo pyaar tumhari vo care and concern sab jooth tha Naksh...aaj bhi tumhara vo dhokha mujhe yaad hai...aur me tumhe kabhi maaf nahi Karungi...

A pair of eyes look at both of them and fumes in anger... it's none other than Tara...
Tara is in shock....

Tara- Naksh...

Naksh and Keerti both look at her...

Naksh made Keerti stand properly...

Looking at Tara a fear came in Naksh mind and he is sweating...

Keerti look at him....

Tara look at him angrily and come toward him...

Tara-Naksh ye kya...Keerti kya kar rahi hai yahan...

Naksh look at her...

Naksh- Tara tum yahan...

Tara- me meeting attend karne aayi thi but Keerti yahan kya kar rahi hai...

Naksh is standing there numb...

Tara hold his hand and shook him...

Tara- say something Naksh...

Naksh- Haan...

Tara- wait me khud hi...puch leti hu...

She is coming toward Keerti.. Naksh hold her wrist...
Tara look at him...

Keerti look at both of them...

He leaves her hand...

Keerti- Mr Yash... what's all this? See I don't have time for all this... family drama..so can you just started the meeting...

Tara- meeting?kaisi meeting?

Keerti- Mrs Singhania are you kidding me??ya phir aapko sach me kuch nahi pata...

Tara look at her...

Tara- you just go from there... Naksh ki bahut important meeting hai...we don't have time for you

Keerti look at her and smile...

Tara- why are you smiling??

Keerti- seriously Mrs Singhania you have sign the deal and you don't even know whom you are dealing with..

Tara look at her confused...

Tara - ye kya bakwaas kar rahi ho tum

Naksh look at yash

Yash - Ms Keerti Goenka  is our new partner...

Tara- what ??? it means Keerti  K&G group of industries ki owner hai..

Naksh is in shock...

Kabir - yes Tara..Keerti is the owner of that company and now she is partner of Singhania Diamonds...