Chapter 2

It was the day after Konoha had met Komi, and he wasn't one too believe in love at first sight but for some reason this Haruki kid made him think and feel differently.

Konoha's POV
It's only been a day since I've met him, why am I constantly thinking about him? It doesn't make sense to me. I can't possibly be in love with him already?!? Fuck I don't know what to do!. " I can't be in love it's not possible to fall in love at first sight?!?" I grabbed my phone and texted my best friend Sarukui also a third year like me.
——————————-
                                 SARU! I need help

You? Need help? You serious rn?

                                Of course I'm serious

Oh, well what do you need help with?

        Love, like love at first sight

Who's the lucky person?

  That doesn't matter right now

Ugh fine, but love at first sight is kinda hard to explain hints I've never been in love that quick

                                        Wise advice

Go sort your issues out you love sick puppy

                                         Alright ttyl

I turn off my phone and sit it on the dresser beside my bed, looking at the same old white celling that I've actually been meaning to decorate for some time.
" God I'm bored."

Nobodys POV

Konoha got out of bed and grabbed his jacket, phone, and earbuds heading down stairs, telling his mom that he'd be back some time later before putting on his shoes and heading off. Outside the sun was covered by the clouds but still somewhat noticeable, a perfect cold breeze every now and then, yeah just perfect weather. He pulled out his phone and plugged his earbuds in turning to the first song on his playlist ( Aka Gimme Love- Joji ).

Gimme gimme love gimme gimme love when I'm gone, when I'm gone

Konoha walked around for some time listening to the lyrics of the song, starting to get in his feelings a bit.

Swing round front, let me inside playin' my songs into my sides, it hurts , I can't lie remember those time I fought to get out? I want to get out.

A frown slowly crept its way on Konoha's face the more the song played

These people don't heal, these people don't feel, these people aren't real, so make me this deal won't you?

His mood was dropping surprisingly fast, till a familiar face caught his eyes from afar.

Haruki.