Chapter 10

" Who was the friend."

Sarukui asked, no, demand to know; his grip getting tighter, Komi tried to pull away but it was no use. Haruki wasn't one to cry in these situations but he was panicking mentally; tears pricked in the corner of his eyes, jaw clenched, and his hands balled into fists.

" None of your business."
" Now let me go and GET OUT OF MY ROOM!"

Komi raised his voice and before he knew it Sarukui was pushed harshly to the ground and he was brought by someone's side. It all happened so quick but when Komi looked up to see who it was he was relieved. Akaashi Keiji, his youngest cousin.

" This isn't the way I normally great people but you just so happened to be bothering my cousin."

" So I politely ask you to leave or I'll tell my aunt and uncle."

He spoke calmly, his face expressionless. Sarukui sat on the ground looking between Akaashi and Komi hesitantly getting up. Shooting a cold glare at Haruki when walking by mumbling something underneath his breath out the door.

" This isn't what I expected on my first day here Haruki-San"

" Yeah well I wasn't expecting him to even be here"

" Who is he anyway?"

" A friend."

" Didn't seem that way to me-"

" Keiji drop it..."

Komi sighed moving away from his cousins side who looked concerned but did as told and dropped the topic. Akaashi left the room going to his own to unpack; Haruki walked over to his nightstand grabbing his phone contemplating on if he should tell Konoha.

' No I shouldn't...this'll only get him caught up in it to.'

He thought to himself placing the phone back down, tears clouding his vision as he sat down on the bed, putting his head in his hands. As much as he hated crying he couldn't help it, not right now when he was overwhelmed with emotions...

" This is so pathetic."