Fell in Love in October ( Late Halloween special)

( Photographer Komi Haruki/ Artist Konoha)
Haruki walked down the trail in the woods. Admiring his surroundings stopping to take pictures with his Polaroid camera every now and then. He stopped mid way threw the trail to examine over the photos he took.
" Ughhh these all look so plain! None of these will be worth showcasing."
Komi sighed in disappointment, the stress of this whole ordeal was killing him. With much dismay Haruki just kept walking forward in hopes of finding a perfect picture for his showcase.

. . .
A few minutes of walking through the woods Komi had completely given up. That is till he looked over to his right
'Beautiful'
Haruki mummers to himself subconsciously grabbing his camera and setting it up. In front of him sat a man taller than him from the looks of it the stranger had dirty blonde hair. Sadly the photographer couldn't see the mans facial features cause of course he was sitting with his back facing Haruki whilst sitting on a old looking bench.

Haruki's POV
I thought I would never find the perfect picture today, guess I was sorely mistaken. Before I snapped the picture I nervously walked up to the man, when I reached him I realized he was sketching something.
" Uh...excuse me sir-" I said as he stopped sketching to look up at me and god were his facial features mesmerizing.
"Yes?" The man asked with a confused look on his face, my heart is hammering in my chest so badly, I'm positive a blush was appearing on my cheeks right now!
" I-I uhm, I was w-wondering if y-you could uh pose for a photo I'm about to take for my showcase"
Did I seriously STUTTER?!?, my eyes looked away embarrassment coursing through my body, hearing the man in front of me chuckle made it no better.
"Sure thing, also don't be embarrassed I thought your stuttering was cute, name's Konoha"
Okay yeah, I'm gonna end up crushing on him by the end of this whole thing-
"O-Oh my name's H-Haruki-" lord I just stuttered again! I need to get myself together.

Konoha's POV
Hmm who would've thought a cutie like him would ask me to pose for a photo, for a showcase at that...of course I had to! I'd be a fool to pass up this offer. Okay maybe I just agreed because this guy's pretty fucking hot, and adorable at the same time-. Don't even get me started on that cute ass stutter of his!
" So Haruki, is that your first name? Are we already on first name basis~?" I smiled as his eyes slightly widened, a rapid blush spreading from his cheeks to the tip of his ears
" Ahhh no! I just prefer my first name that's all-"
Heh he gets flustered pretty easily...cute.
" Mhm okay then Haruki~ where do you want me to pose?" I asked

No Ones POV
Haruki collected himself together cause right now he couldn't get himself crazed over a person he just met. Him and Konoha got situated, after a couple of shots they were finally finished.
"Thanks for agreeing to model for me Konoha" Komi said sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck, when he felt a pair of hands on his waist pull him closer as a pair of lips ghosted over his and a husky voice whispered in his ear
" Anytime, Haruki~"
Konoha let go of Komi, leaving the shorter male flustered
" I'll see you around okay?, I may have or may have not slipped my phone number in your pocket~" The taller male added on while walking over to the bench grabbing his sketch book.
" Y-Yeah see you a-around-" Komi stuttered out still incredibly flustered, blushing even more when Konoha flashed him a smirk when walking past Komi, grazing his hand over the slight curve of Harukis waist.

God Konoha was gonna be the death of him

( Haha late Halloween special! And yes I left y'all on a cliffhanger that'll never have a continuation, word count is 678😚✌️)