Chapter 13

Konoha waited for response from the other,making sure he heard that right. Komi just looked at him before quickly getting off the bed " I'm sorry! I know it's only been almost a month of knowing you- and I...I shouldn't have said that" he rambled. Nervously looking at Akinori who didn't seem in the slightest uncomfortable, he rather looked stunned..a light blush on his cheeks, pupils slightly blown. The nervousness in Komi died down as he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in " So did you mean it?..Do you love me?" Konoha asked once more; looking at Haruki in awe " I- I do love you Aki" Komi stuttered on his words, fidgeting with the hem of his shirt adverting Konoha's gaze " I love you too Haru." the blonde said while getting up and walking over to the brunette. Komi felt like time stopped when Konoha lifted his chin and pressed his lips on his, kissing him slow and passionately, hands softly gripping at his waist. Unlike before this kiss felt different from the first time they'd ever shared one, this one felt as if they really understood their feelings, as if they'd really knew what they had wanted. Parting for breath panting,  Olive blue irises met golden brown irises " Will you be my boyfriend Haruki?" Konoha asked, not once removing his hands from the others waist or breaking eye contact " I've been waiting to hear those words...of course I'll be your boyfriend Akinori" Komi smiled, bringing Konoha into another passionate kiss.

[ Yes they finally got together! But is this the end? Of course not ;) will more drama between them and Sarukui grow? Who knows. Will more people appear in the picture? Indeed so. Hope you enjoyed this short chapter! Let me know your theories on what will happen]