Chapter 3

Konoha saw Haruki walking in a crowd with a bunch of nameless faces, surprised he could even spot the short brunette haired boy out of all those people. Subconsciously he started to move forward getting closer and closer to him. Only to stop when he saw that his best friend was walking beside him, and not only that but holding hands with him. Konoha wanted to leave right then and there till he heard Haruki call his name.

" KONOHA!"

Konohas POV
I turned around and saw Haruki waving a hand at me and walking towards me. A small smile made its way on my face, but the jealousy inside me only grew more when I noticed he was wearing one of Saru's hoodies. But I waved back anyway, looking at the smile on Haruki's face.

Nobody's POV
" Funny seeing you here Konoha" Sarukui said with a smug grin on his face

"Yeah, I didn't think you two would be here either... so uhm you two dating?" Konoha asked

" Oh, no we're not dating...yet of course" replied Sarukui

Konoha didn't miss the way Haruki cringed at the reply, He saw the way Komi side eyed Sarukui then looked back at him puzzled. It took a lot for Konoha not to burst out laughing right then and there. It was sad to see his friend get his hopes up too high, even Konoha knew better to claim someone that wasn't his. At least not to verbally say it.
" Alright then, I'll get going" 
The blonde said, looking at Komi who looked completely annoyed. He stifled a laugh again throwing a subtle playful wink at the other at which resulted in a blushing Komi.
" See you around Komi"
Konoha smiled waving Haruki goodbye, ignoring the glare Sarukui was giving him

He didn't even remember why he was so jealous in the first place.