Fell In Love In October ( pt.2)

Komi's POV
It's been a while since me and Konoha had met each other. Since then we've been talking to one another, hanging out, and having late night calls almost every day. I don't know why but I just feel very, well I don't know if this is the right way to say it but I just feel connected to him. Like I want more than this friendship we have going on I want him. I've been meaning to ask him if he'd like to go on a date with me but I'm way too scared that it'll ruin our bond-. I sigh and sit on my couch, grabbing the remote I casually turn to my favorite show like I wasn't just thinking about asking Konoha out. Just as the show started a chime came from my phone, a text from Konoha-.

Kono👾: Heyyy Haru wyd?

Nothing much

Kono👾: Well do you want to go out somewhere?🤨

I'd much rather stay inside, it's cold outside😬

Kono👾: Haruuuu come on it's not that cold!

To you💀

Kono👾: Guess I'll just have to come over to your house🥰

I never agreed to this!😭

Kono👾: Well you didn't say I couldn't so I'll be there in about 12 seconds😋

Ugh, okay 😒

Great, now I'm smiling like a love-struck idiot. Putting my phone down I get up from the couch, pausing my show before hand and head to my room. I have 12 seconds before Konoha is at my door knocking, so I close my blinds and closed my door. Finding my LED light control turning the lights to blue my speaker was already on sooo really all I had to do was turn my bluetooth on. I turned to the first song on my playlist which just so happend to be Something About You ( Eyedress) what a coincidence. Walking over to my bed and laying down on it I stare at my ceiling whilst nothing but the lyrics to the song fill my head.
'She looks just like a dream The prettiest girl I've ever seen
from the cover of a magazine'
Has this song always been so emotional? I wonder as I feel a slight frown form on my face.

Konoha's POV:
I put my phone in my pocket while I get a shirt and jacket from the closet. I'm kinda nervous right now...I mean I think I might have feelings for Haruki-. Sounds like a classic friends to lovers right? Heh I know, but Haruki's different he's special. I know it sounds hella cringe, trust me I find it cringe myself. Anyways, I put on my shirt and jacket then head to the living room grabbing my shoes off of the shoe rack and putting them on. Heading out of the front door I decide to walk because Haru's house really isn't that far from where I stay to be honest. As I walk out of my front door I was instantly hit with a cold breeze making me shiver a bit. Damn Haruki was right about it being way too cold outside-. The walk over to Haru's house was torture! my fingers are numb but I made it lol. I knocked on the door, the nervous feeling hit me again.

Nobody's POV
Komi laid in bed listening to his music that was practically booming from his speakers, completely zoned out unaware that Konoha was right outside his house. He got snapped out of his trance when all of a sudden his music stopped, with a groan he grabbed his phone to see why the music had gone off. A text from Konoha sat in the Notification Center as the music started to play again Haruki sighed and sat up opening the message.

Kono👾: Haruki. Open the door. I'm freezing to death out here!😭

Oh- my bad💀

Kono👾: Yeah,yeah now come open the door please‼️😔

Do you not have the spare key I gave you?🤨

Kono👾: No-

Really?!? Now I have to get out of bed man😒

Kono👾: you were gonna get out of bed anyway💀

And wasn't🧚🏽‍♀️

Kono👾: Just come open the door😒

Komi smiled to himself and got up, he paused his music but kept the rest how it was. He made his way over to the front door then opened it; the second he did a very cold Konoha came in and quickly took off his jacket, an his shoes as well. Haruki closed his front door behind Konoha.

"Haru~ you glad to see me?~"

"I don't know, am I?"

Komi replied back with a small smirk on his face

"I know you missed me"

Konoha then said with a smile on his face,  a more happy than flirty tone in his voice

"Yeah I did miss you"

Haruki said as Konoha pulled him into a hug, the warmth and coldness on their body's mixing perfectly together. Neither wanted to let go of each other but they knew they had to, when they stopped hugging each other they locked eyes with one another.

" So uhm what do you wanna do?-" Komi asked  brakeing their eye contact feeling a little overwhelmed.
"Whatever you want to do Komi" ( Did I mentiom Komi told Konoha his full name?no? Okay)
"Well I was just in my room listening to music so that's not very fun-"

" I could listen to some music with you, we have very similar music taste after all"

Konoha looked down at Komi who seemed flustered for whatever reason, he didn't mention it though. However they ended up in Haruki's room listening to music, the vibes were right neither one of them were uncomfortable. Just the two of them on the same bed, talking to each other. Both males got quiet when the song Always Forever (Cults) came on. They stole some side glances of each other Konoha scooted closer to Komi, the shorter of the duo glanced over at the taller and blushed. Konoha glanced over to Haruki and caught his eyes
"Does this song mean anything too you Haru?"
Konoha asked in curiosity while maintaining eye contact
"Yeah...It does actually"

"What does it mean to you?"

"It uhm...it kind of represents us-"

Komi said and blushed, but not once did he break their eye contact

"Us? Haruki. You know I really, really love you, and would never trade you for anyone else in the world. You're my best friend, but also the person I want to spend my life with. So Haruki Komi will you be my boyfriend?"

Konoha waited for the shorter of the duos answer

" I would love to be you're boyfriend, I want to spend my life with you as well. Since we first met I felt a connection instantly I love you and only you."

The two spent the rest of the afternoon in each other's embrace.

[ OMG I FINISHED IT FINALLY! Sorry for the rushed ending and stuff but this took 1159 words]