Operation: P.A.R.T.Y

For Rychan6

Credit for this episode goes to: Andy Rheingold, Me. Warburton, The Upper Crust, Jesse Schmal, Anthony Davis

Party
Animals
Rull
Teens
Yell

We open at the DKFDTL mansion

Father: I'll only be in Saratoga springs for the day. (he is pulling a rolling suitcase to the front door) My doctor says I need to get some fresh air and take a break from making kids lives miserable. Now I know I can trust my delightful children to keep things neat and tighty while I'm gone. (On fire yelling) Right!

DCFDTL: Of course father.

Father: Good. (Opens front door) I left some money on the counter pizza, (leaves and sticks torso back in back to yelling but with less rage and no fire) And Don't Forget To Feed The Cat!

DCFDTL: Yes father. (They close the door once father left and started rubbing their hands evilly while they evilly laugh. They walk over to a bust of father and tilt the bust pipe down revealing a screen that was hidden by a picture on the wall)

Cree: Is he gone?

DCFDTL: Yes. Will you and your teenage compatriots be coming to our little soirée, to discuss the final destruction of the Kids Next Door?

Cree: I wouldn't miss this party for the world.

At sector V tree house they are having a meeting excluding Numbuh 5

Numbuh 1: Alright Kids Next Door the suspicious items before you were obtained during our most recent mission into the bedroom of our teenage arch enemy Cree. (Numbuh 2 is flipping through a magazine, Numbuh 3 is playing with a hairdryer, and Numbuh 4 is looking at deodorant and there is more of Crew's belongings on the table) Kids Next Door scientist have just completed there analysis and have forwarded us the results.

Numbuh 4: (Sniffs the deodorant) Ya so uh... What's this thing?

Numbuh 1: (holding papers) According to this it's some kind of unmeltable ice cream treat.

Numbuh 4: Unmeltable? (Licks it) Hmm this pacific breeze flavor pretty good.

Numbuh 5: (Smacks Her with his hat and starts to yell at them) That's Deodorant Fool! And what did Numbuh 5 tell you guys about stealing my sister's stuff!?!

They get a incoming call on their tree house intercom

Numbuh 1: (gasp) The Kids Next Door help me hotline. (She jumps off the stand and all 5 of them run to the intercom where she answers)

DCFDTL: (The image slowly appears and they speak in a helpless manner) Come in! Please! (They grab their heads and starts to shake them) We've never thought we say this but, (hands in peeling stance)  save us kids next door! You're our only hope. (There's a crashing noise and they gasp before the transmission cuts off)

With the DCFDTL

DCFDTL: I wonder if they believed us?

We see the chaos that has happened there is a big typical teenage party going on.

Football player teen: (there is two of them carrying what appears to be a barrel of soda) Out of the way squirts! Soda coming through! (They dropped it where the DCFDTL were standing 'luckily' they dodge it landing on their stomachs)

While the party continues we see it's crowded with teenagers and the mansion is becoming a mess.

Guy wearing lampshade: (spinning while walking) Hey I'm a lamp get it

DCFDTL: (Gasp as they see two teens sitting on a couch and on the coffee table is covered in sodas without coasters and is staining the table) Haven't you barbarians heard of coasters? (A vase gets thrown to someone) Hey put that down! (We see Cree getting a soda from a soda cage [barrel filled with soda like beer cage but with soda] the DCFDTL spots her and walk up to her angrily) There you are! We were supposed to discuss the destruction of the Kids Next Door, Not The Destruction Of Our House!