Operation: B.E.A.C.H.

Boys
Enthusiastically
Attempt
Chivalrous
Heroics

Credit in this episode goes to: Mo Willems, Mr. Warburton, Kim Arndt, & Jesse Schmal

We see Numbuh 1 being dragged while in a swimsuit.

Numbuh 1: Please! I'm begging you! You can't do this to me! No! No! (Get tossed on the beach by 2 & 5 (they are all in swimsuits if you didn't know) I'm serious guys! The beach is so boring.

Numbuh 4: How can you say that Numbuh 1? (Pops out from a pile of sand) Look at how much fun I'm having.

Numbuh 1: (stands up and dust sand off) You're buried up to your neck in sand.

Numbuh 4: I know. Doesn't that rock?

Cut to Numbuh 3 who is building a sand castle.

Numbuh 3: Hey why don't you help me build a sand castle Numbuh 1? As soon as it done I'm going to be the prince.

Numbuh 1: Some other time perhaps.

Numbuh 3: Well how about you Numbuh 4? Do you want to be my princess?

Numbuh 4: And miss being buried in the sand fat chance. And anyways I would not want to be a princess.

Numbuh 5: You got that right.

Numbuh 1: That's it! I can't waste the day doing nothing! I need action.

Numbuh 5: Ok miss needs action. Go home see if we care.

Numbuh 1: (happily) Great. (Runs on to their vehicle) I'll be back to pick you guys up at 6:00. (Leaves)

Numbuh 2: Last one in is a rotten egg.

Numbuh 2 & 5 run into the ocean and makes sounds of fun while Numbuh 4 is singing her buried in the sand song, & Numbuh 3 just finished his castle.

Numbuh 3: There I've finally finished my castle. This means I'm finally the prince of the whole beach.

Orange Knight (OK): Who dares build a castle in King Sandy's royal domain? Thy fortress shall be attacked and conquered by...

All 3 Knights (A3K): The knights of the round towel! Hoo-rah!

Numbuh 3: Hoo-rah!

Multi-color Knight (MK): Release the catapult!

OK: Release the catapult!

Blue/Purple Knight (BPK): Release the catapult!

All 3 Knights use their hand made catapult and destroys Numbuh 3’s sand castle with a rock causing him to scream.

Numbuh 3: Why would you do that?!

OK: Thy kingdom has been conquered. Henceforth you will serve our glorious king. Capture the prince.

Other 2 knights: Capture the prince.

They dragged him off as Numbuh 4 sees them do this.

Numbuh 4: Hey! Let him go! (Struggles to break free from the sand) Come back!

Numbuh 3: Let go!

Numbuh 4: Numbuh 3!

Scene change where Numbuh 4 is out of the sand talking to Numbuhs 2 & 5.

Numbuh 5: Knights? Like with shiny armor and stuff?

Numbuh 2: You sure Numbuh 3 didn't go for a hot dog or something?

Numbuh 4: I saw him get capture! And we have to save him!

Numbuh 2: Maybe we should call Numbuh 1.