Operation: C.O.U.C.H.

Creepy
Otherworld
Under
Cushiony
Heap

Credit in this episode goes to: Mo Willems, Mr.Warburton, Alison Wilgus, Kim Arndt, & Quack Leard.

KNN boy: So there you go. The Common Cold could snot Sector Q 2×4 technology weaponry. Get it snot. I said snot instead of not. (Laughs)

KNN girl: (annoyed) In other news here are today's 13th birthdays. (Kids name list scrolls)

We see sector V excluding 4 watching the tv.

Numbuh 1: Isn't the kids next door nightly news great.

Numbuh 2: Yeah that Numbuh (don't know his numbuh) sure is easy on the eyes. (Numbuh 5 hits her) Ow. What I'm just saying.

Alert goes off.

Numbuh 4: Hurry guys there's an extra super triple emergency in Sector C! We've got to get to Arizona right now!

Numbuh 2: But Sector C is in China.

Numbuh 4: Uh… even better. There's no time to lose let's go. Go. Go!

Numbuh 1: Kids next door battle stations!

They all run out but Numbuh 4 comes back in jumps on the couch and turns on the tv to a manly show (at least that what they say).

Numbuh 4: Heh why didn't I think of this sooner.

We see Numbuh 3 with popcorn on the couch.

Numbuh 3: Yeah great idea Willow. (Grabs remote and changes the channel to an educational one)

Numbuh 4: Hey give me that. (Takes the remote and changes channel back)

Numbuh 3: We can't watch this. (Takes remote back and changes channel) My show is educational. You actually need to learn a lot to catch up.

Numbuh 4: Oh yeah! Well you need to learn more about the outer strength department.

They fight over the remote and keep changing the channel eventually the remote goes into the couch cushions and Numbuh 4 screams reaching down into the couch to get it.

Numbuh 3: Oh well. All just change the channel from the tv.

Numbuh 4: Are you out of your mind?! We have to get that remote back! (Goes into the couch)

Numbuh 3: What's the big deal? (Changes channel) See. Numbuh 4?

We see Numbuh 4 crawl deeper into the couch and eventually falls.

Couch guy: Hey wake up little fella.

Numbuh 4: What? Where am I?

Couch guy: You fell down to the bottom of the couch buddy. (We see a bunch of couch guys) You've been out for 3 commercial breaks or something. (Numbuh 4 gets up) Oh by the way I'm Dave. I'm the emperor around these parts. Oh and this Dave and Dave,and that's Dave back there, and there's Dave.

Bald Dave: Don't forget about Dave back here.

Numbuh 4: Wait a sec. You're the emperor that lives in my couch?

Emp. Dave: Not a bad job hey. Though sometimes I can't tell if I'm working hard or hardly working. (All Dave's laugh) I think you know what I'm talking about. (Pat's Numbuh 4’s back causing her to fall over) You're a lucky dude to land here now. Oh how've we gone through tough times, for 6 tv seasons, the great couch have given up only keys and spare change. But today an excellent omen appeared that pretends a bright new season. (Dave's cheer) Soon it will rain pretzels, snack foods, even pizza crust. For today the all mighty remote  descended from the gods on high.