Operation C.A.K.E.D. F.O.U.R.

For dulcecita1200

Credit for this episode goes to: Mr. Warburton, Mo Williems, Guy Moore, Maurice Fontenot, Quack Leard, Bob Suarez

Children's
Annual
Kompetition
Exposes
Devilishly
Fiendish
Operation
Up
River

At Sector V treehouse numbuh 1-5 are having a meeting

Numbuh 1: As you all know, the delightful children from down the lane birthday is coming up. (Numbuh 2-5 Boo and are displeased with this information) And that means they'll have a birthday cake that's even more tasty-licious than the last one.

Numbuh 2-5 cheer

Numbuh 5: That's what Numbuh 5 talking about.

Numbuh 1: Which they won't share with anyone. (Numbuh 2-5 Boo and Numbuh 3 does a raspberry) But the kids next door are gonna stop them. (Numbuh 2-5 cheer) And that's why tomorrow we're gonna use our super ultimate best plan ever to get that cake!

Numbuh 2-5 are silent

Numbuh 2: Um did you say tomorrow?

Numbuh 1: Yes. Tomorrow's the delightful children's birthday so tomorrow we have to get that cake.

Numbuh 2: Ah can't tomorrow's tube-a-thon

Numbuh 2-5 cheer

Numbuh 1: You can't be serious. You rather go on that stupid inner tube tiver race than on a mission?

Numbuh 2: Well duh. This is the year that me and Betsy take home first place!

Numbuh 4: Betsy! Are you still using that old patch up excuse for an inner tube!?

Numbuh 2: It would be wise not to make fun of Betsy.

Numbuh 4: Ha! It be wise for you to get a real tube so you don't come in dead last place like you do every year! (Laughs) In fact it be wise for all of you to keep out of me and Tubezilla's way this year.

Numbuh 5: Excuse me! And how are you gonna beat me?

Numbuh 4: You! You couldn't tube your way across a bathtub!

Numbuh 5: Oh yeah miss concrete shorts! You can barely even swim.

Numbuh 4: You wanna see tuben I'll show you tuben!

Numbuh 2 4 and 5 start to argue

Numbuh 3: STOP IT! (Is tearing up a bit) You guys should be ashamed of yourselves fighting like that. That's not what Tube-a-thon is about. It's about the love of the sport, it's about the sacred tradition of summer time, it's about (eyes catch on fire) ME leaving you slow poke losers in the Dust when- (things get thrown at him)

Numbuh 1: Would you guys get- (beeping happen to warn them of something)

Device: Warning incoming projectile.

Numbuh 1: Look out!

A missile comes in through the window then it explodes with minimal damage and a hologram of the DCFDTL appears

Hologram DCFDTL: Hello kids next dull. I'm sure you're all very busy planning a mission to steal our unbelievably delicious birthday cake. Well forget it! This year we're giving it away.

Numbuh 1: Yeah right! What you do lick it first?

Hologram DCFDTL: Not a bad idea, but we assure you this year's cake will be the most yummy-licious ever. And all you have to do to get it is win Tube-a-thon.

Numbuh 2-5 cheer

Numbuh 1: Now you're talking delightful drips, we'll win that cake and make sure everyone gets a piece except you!