Operation: K.A.S.T.L.E.

Kari
And
Sister
Torpedo
Loathsome
Engagement

Credit in this episode goes to: Mr. Warburton, Mo Willems, Alison Wilgus, Kim Arndt, & Jesse Schmal.

We open in on a thing moving into a rainbow. The thing turns out to be a knd R.O.L.L.A.S.K.A.T.E.

Rolling

Object

Launches

Lard

And

Slimy

Ketchup

Around

Totally

Excessively

To figures look at it as it explodes then sector v excluding Numbuh 3 run in. We then see Numbuh 3 with his sister who is making a scared face and hugging her brother. Sector V falls from the ceiling and into the boat.

Numbuh 1: The kids next door emergency assault squad  has arrived. What is the danger of your emergency?

Numbuh 3: (upset) The rides about to start.

Sector V excl. 3: The ride?

Mushi: The best ride in rainbow monkey happy kid land.

A guy wearing a rainbow monkey suit comes out.

Guy in RM suit: Hey. You kids have to buy tickets if you want to enter amusement park.

Numbuh 4 knocks him back with her weapon.

Numbuh 1: You used the kids next door extra priority super alert to get us to go on a stupid ride with you and your sister.

Mushi: It's not a stupid ride it's the rainbow monkey sugar coded castle of love. Ride

Guy in RM suit: And cost two tickets ride… (gets hit by Numbuh 4 again)

Numbuh 1: The kids next door super alert is for emergency only. Not when you want to go on a kiddy ride. So get out of that stupid boat and let's get back to the tree house Numbuh 3.

Numbuh 3: I can't my sister wanted to come here and I'm in charge of her so I have to stay. I didn't want to alert you but she made me she wouldn't stop until I did and all I had was the super alert. Now I'm going on the ride my sister wants to go on with her weather or not you want to go.

Numbuh 3 and his sister cross their arms.

Numbuh 1: Whatever just don't call us again. (They start to leave) Now which way is the exit in this blasted place.

Guy in RM suit: Seriously guys I'm really gonna need those tickets… (gets hit again) Ow I bit my cheek.

After he says that we see Numbuh 4 get grabbed by hands that covered her mouth when she was about to say something. When this happens she makes a yelp noise. Numbuh 3 and Mushi look behind them to see nothing then the ride starts.

(I'm not doing the animatronics dialogue)

So after the scenes.

Mushi: It's like a dream dip in sparkles come true.

Numbuh 3: Yep I'm just glad you're happy Mushi, it's very duck. (Pushes Mushi down as an ax swings down)

Mushi: I don't think it's very duck...

Numbuh 3 grabs Mushi and jump as another ax comes down.

BPK: Hello Peasant it seems we meet again. King Sandy has been searching everywhere for your princess friend and has found and captured her. And he had demanded she and he be married without you or ye friends around but he needs a way to make her agree so we thought of you.