Operation: O.F.F.I.C.E

On
Fourteenth
Floor
Is
Corporate
Evil

Credit in this episode goes to: Mr. Warburton, Mo Willems, & Kim Arndt

We see Numbuh 4 in a car passenger seat.

Numbuh 4: But dad I don't want to hang out with a bunch of girly girls all day.

Mr. Beetles: Aw come on sunshine you'll have a swell time.

Numbuh 4: But dad you know I hate take your daughter to work day.

Mr. Beetles: Well I have work where you're supposed to take your daughter today. Well here we are the (I have no idea what he said)

We see Numbuh 4 get out of the car. She then gasp and gets hit with a car door as a guy exits his car.

Numbuh 4: (gets up) Hey watch where you're going you big cruddy…

Numbuh 4 dad's put his hand on his daughter's head.

Mr. Beetles: Hello Mr. Boss I hope you don't mind my daughters little outburst she is on the wild side. (Laughs) (Mr. Boss grumbles) Aw Mr. Boss sure is a kidder ay. Anyways we better get up to the old office right? Don't want to be late you know. (They enter the building) Perfect timing.

We see a bunch of girls in the elevator.

Girls: Hi.

Numbuh 4 gasp.

Mr. Beetles: Come on sweetie don't want to miss our ride now do we. (They enter the elevator) Excuse us ladies. Ha ha.

The girls start laughing.

Blond girl: Isn't that Willow Beetles.

Chubby Brunette: Her hair is so pretty.

Purple shirt girl: I bet I have more rainbow monkeys then she does.

They all start laughing.

Numbuh 4: Uh stupid girly girls.

Curly Brunette: Hey Willow can we give you a makeover?

Girls start laughing.

Willow: Why I outta…

Mr. Beetles: Come on sunshine you can hang with your new little friend later. (They leave the elevator

Girls: Bye Willow.

Numbuh 4: Dumb stupid girls. (We hear her grumbling)

They walk to her dad's cubicle.

Mr. Beetles: Well here we are. Why don't you just grab a seat on uh… (pulls out filing cabinet drawer) this old drawer here, and watch how your old man gets it done.

We see Numbuh 4 climb into the drawer. As time goes by sticky notes with the bored appear on Numbuh 4.

Numbuh 4: (pops out from the notes) Can I go to the bathroom or something?!

Mr. Beetles: Sure sweetie it's right down the hallway.

Numbuh 4 leaves the cubicle and is walking down the hallway.

Numbuh 4: This stinks. Stupid bring your daughter to work day. It's just boring and annoying. (Hears girls screaming turns around to see a crowd of girls running down the hall) Uh oh.

Numbuh 4 opens the nearest door and enters it as girls run by.

Mr. Boss: Mr. P what is the status of the party?

Mr. P: Decorations are complete sir.

Mr. Boss: Mr. Q what about the propulsion systems?

Mr. Q: We're at 100% capacity sir.