Operation: M.U.N.C.H.I.E.S.

Morning
Uncovers
Needed
Crunchiness
Hiding
In
Enemy
Store

Credit in this episode goes to: Mo Willems, Mr. Warburton, Kim Arndt, & Jesse Schmal.

Numbuh 3: We ran out!

Numbuh 2: (drops bowl) But that was the last one!

Numbuh 4: No!

Numbuh 5: This is not happening! This is not happening!

Numbuh 1: Relax everybody. There's bound to be out there somewhere, and if there is we'll find it.

The roof of the tree house opens and tennis balls go flying off. One of them ends in a store. Cut to the kids.

Numbuh 1: Reports Numbuh 5.

Numbuh 5: Nothing so far Numbuh 1. We lost probe 71240 but that's probably a malfunction.

Numbuh 3: No it is there.

Numbuh 2: Come on, how can you tell we sent 40-teen,000 (I don't know) probes.

Numbuh 3: It is there. I can taste it.

Numbuh 2: Numbuh 1?

Cut to the supervillain supermarket & deli.

Toiletnator: (look at to) They call that 4 play.

Nightbrace: Oh carter control and fluoride.

Father: Let's see. I could use some more vitriol, oh and I got those coupons for new dishwashing gloves. My dishpan hands are killing me. What's this? Well if it isn't my lucky day. I found the last box of rainbow munchies and it's all mine…

Mr. Boss: Wait! Did you say rainbow munchies?

Father: Yes as a matter of fact I did.

Count Spankulot: I love rainbow munchies can I have some? (Shakes Father) Well can I? Please.

Father: Sure. (Takes box) If you can find a box of your own! (1, 3, & 4 comes through the roof wearing armor) Hey this water is for villains only!

Numbuh 4: Oh we won't be long. We just dropped in to get our breakfast. (Fires weapon)

Father gets hit with a mattress and gets sent flying through stack cans caught in a grill lid then locked into the grill.

Numbuh 1: (laughs at father) The cereal! (Sees it on the floor) Quick Numbuh 3 secure the goods!

Numbuh 3: Okie dokie artichokey. (Jumps down to it)

Count Spankulot: (picks up the box and runs off) I got the box! I got the box! (Numbuh 5 comes out of her disguise of cans and trips him he let's go of the box and he lands in garlic) Garlic! (Squirms around)

Numbuh 5: (catches the box) Ha ha ha Numbuh 5 gots the box now baby.

Mr. Boss: Two scoops of cereal to the man who brings me that box!

Ice cream men run after them.

Numbuh 1: Those guys aren't here for a price check. (Pulls out communicator) Numbuh 2!

Numbuh 2 comes riding in on a rocket shopping cart thing.

Kids next door S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G.D.A.R.T.

Super

Homing

Operated

Phisting