Operation: I-S.C.R.E.A.M

Important-
Steal
Creamy
Refrigerated
Edibles-
Avoid
Meltdown

Credit in this episode goes to: Mr. Warburton, Mo Willems & Matt Peters

(I will just like to say I loved that they did this, oh and I'm sorry that every single story might be not as descripted as it could be because I am writing it not taking transcript just to let you guys know)

We open on two kids standing on a sidewalk in front of their house. They both look at each other and gasp with excitement each holding money. They both look at an ice cream truck coming and it just drives by. This causes the kids to be sad. All of the sudden we see 5 figures jump onto the Ice cream truck as it drives up a road. We see the truck is being driven by a short blonde girl.

(Note if you look up and genderbend, find a picture of sector v with #4 holding a baseball bat, #2 with a wrench, & #5 with a lollipop in his mouth and a hand on #4 head that is what they look like.) (Another note is that where I see it from is 'Kawai Princess’ from aminoapps, I'm not sure where the picture is from but I think it's from there back on to the story)

We then see an asian boy looking up at an access denied while holding 2 ice cream cones.

Numbuh 3: I just want vallenilla chocolate swirl.

We see 2 kids standing on top of the truck with magnets on their shoes.

Numbuh 1: Alright Ice cream man spill it.

Ice cream man #1: (holding on to a giant ice cream) Please, I don't know anything. I swear.

Numbuh 5: (grabs his shirt) We had it with you guys just driving on by when kids want ice cream.

Numbuh 1: You know what we want.

We cut back to the blond girl who looks in the rearview mirror and see 3 more ice cream trucks following them. One of the trucks get close but the girl swerves the truck into the other truck. We then see ice cream man #1 body moving from side to side, then we see the Numbuh 3 in the truck still trying to get ice cream as stuff moves around.

Ice cream man #2: (moves his truck in front of theirs) How about a little hot fudge sunny. (Presses a button and the trucks back doors open and hot fudge starts coming out)

Numbuh 4: Aw crud.

She swerves the truck to the point the ice cream machine is tossed out the back of it causing 1 of the other 2 ice cream trucks to explode. We see ice cream man # 3 out rubbing his head from the explosion and ICM#4 press a button. The ice cream on top of his truck is fired and Numbuh 4 sees it in the rearview.

Numbuh 4: Uh oh. Hang on gang! (Drives the car on the side of the rock formations and then upside down in a tunnel and then back on the road after the ice cream passes)

The ice cream then hits the ice cream truck in front of theirs causing it to go up in the air then land on the other ice cream truck that was following them.

ICM#4: Hey strawberry. (Licks ice cream)

Back to the kids.

Numbuh 1: That was close. Now where were we.

We see ICM#1 is holding on the giant ice cream for dear life.

Numbuh 1: (grabs his shirt) Ok talk. We know you're holding all the soft serve in your ice cream factory. We also know there is a defence system to keep us kids out. What's the password.

ICM#1: I- I don't… It's frosty. The password frosty.

Numbuh 5: Figures.

We then see numbuh 4 grab numbuh 1 shoulder.