Operation: S.L.U.M.B.E.R.

Stupid
Little
Undercover
Mission
Becomes
Exciting
Romp

Credit in this episode goes to: Mr. Warburton, Mo Willems, Alison Wilgus, Maurice Fontenot, & Bob Suarez

We open on Sector V having a meeting.

Numbuh 1: Alright kids next door, just another reminder. Hamsters unfortunately do not clean themselves but Numbuh 2 is working…

A vehicle drops through the ceiling causing Numbuh 1 to run screaming.

Numbuh 86: (walks out) Listen up! I require volunteers for a extra super secret mission.

Numbuh 4: (excited) Oh pick me Numbuh 86! It's to guard the ultra important kids next door code module right?!

Numbuh 86: No the code module is safe and secure in the kids next door moon base.

Numbuh 4: You can't fool me with your reverse psychologist. I've heard the code module can monitor when every kid is watching tv with information like that adults can change the tv schedule and borafied a kazillion…

Numbuh 86: It's not about the code module and it's for girls only!

Numbuh 4: I am a girl.

Numbuh 86: Oh right I forget sometimes because you're as stupid as a boy. So what do you say girls?

Numbuh 2: I'm kinda busy with… babysitting I'm babysitting my brother.

Numbuh 1: Uh… me to it's very important I'm there to.

Numbuh 86: (sighs) Ok fine how about you Numbuh 4?

Numbuh 4: I'm on it.

Numbuh 86: Now let's go out and find more recruits before it gets dark.

Numbuh 4 & 86 leave.

Numbuh 5: You're not actually babysitting are you.

Numbuh 2: Of course not but I can't handle 86 on an whole night mission.

Numbuh 1: Sames goes for me.

Numbuh 3: Can we have some popcorn?

Numbuh 5: Sure I'll get right on that.

Cut to Numbuh 86’s house at night.

Numbuh 86: So before we begin our mission let me introduce you to your fellow operatives. Numbuh 12, Numbuh 23, & Numbuh 4 who is as stupid as a boy to let you know but since she's a girl she has been permitted for this mission. Ok our mission is to have (gets a little embarrassed) a slumber party.

Numbuh 4: (slaps his face) A cruddy slumber party?! That's not even a mission!

Numbuh 86: I know it's unusual but my mom is forcing me to throw a slumber party and I had to invite someone.

Numbuh 23: And since you're so busy with the knd you don't really have the time to get to know other kids.

Numbuh 86: Yeah.

Numbuh 12: Don't worry Numbuh 86 I'll be your friend.

Numbuh 4: Yeah I guess I can understand when you get forced to do something you don't really want to do.

Numbuh 86 mom (N86M): (opens the door with camara) Hello ladies. Don't just stand there Fanny pants let me take your picture. (Takes their picture)

Numbuh 86: (embarrassed) Mom!

Numbuh 4: (finds it funny) Fanny!

N86M: Oh she may not like me to call her that now because she's a big girl. But even if she's a big Fanny now (the girls laugh) She'll always be little Fanny to me, but what are we all do out here standing in the cold like cuekoobirds? Let's get in here and uh… do whatever it is girls do at slumber parties.