CHAPTER TWO

(⬆️COLLEGE SOONYOUNG⬆️)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Okay, we're nearly there. Let's go over our lines once more."

They're on their way to their dorm after giving Zhennan a lift to his apartment. Mingyu is becoming more agitated and nervous by the minute. Wonwoo could only look at his boyfriend in worry as his grip on the steering wheel tightened as he made a turn to their driveway.

"Dino-ah, what would you say if Hoonie asks why we stayed late at school?"

The pink-haired teen replied without looking up from his screen, "That I had an emergency meeting with the Chess club." He was too preoccupied with locating the impostor to consider his brother's discomfort.

"No! No! Not the Chess Club! He's aware that you quit that club last fall. It's the decathlon club for math! Dino-ah, oh my goodness! You're going to get us caught!" As the car slowed, the tall man let out a disappointed sigh as they eventually turned into the dorm's driveway.

Wonwoo had already deduced the reason for his boyfriend's conduct. Everything has made him nervous and irritated. Wonwoo, however, who has shared a dorm with the tall man for years, fully comprehends the cause.

Living under the same roof for years with the Lee Jihoon, and just with each other in general, has not always been peaceful; in reality, for Wonwoo's partner.

Wonwoo has acknowledged the fact that Lee Jihoon, the dorm's current oldest brother, will always have the least patience with Kim Mingyu.

The tall man has never escaped Jihoon's wrath since they began living together, just the five of them. So, in recent years, Mingyu has developed an irrational fear of Jihoon, which Wonwoo finds amusing.

So, what was the source of the tall man's anxiety? Is because he doesn't want to face the small male's wrath once more. Especially since last month, the small male has acquired a weapon to use against the tall man. A certain six-stringed instrument that he can swing like a baseball bat. Ah, the memories.

With a sigh, Wonwoo unbuckled his seatbelt and twisted his body to face his already anxious boyfriend, who also resembled a sad puppy. A sad and cute puppy.

"Don't worry about Hoonie, babe. Okay, I'll take care of it. I'll speak with him while you take Dino to his room and give him a lecture, if not an earful, because he certainly deserves one right now."

Dino eventually looks up from his phone after hearing what his older brother said and whines, "So, what exactly did I do this time? I don't want to hear any more lectures."

"Because you lied to us about the fallout," As a matter of fact, Wonwoo said. Mingyu frowned and shifted his gaze to their youngest child "Wait. What fall out?"

Dino clenched his fists in his seat. He immediately avoided making eye contact with any of them and instead gazed out the window. He was clearly indicating that he didn't want to speak about it.

Wonwoo sighed and shook his head, indicating that he had recognized the signals "It's cool if you're not ready to tell us the truth about what happened. We'll be patient. But don't think you'll be able to keep this a secret for long. Dino, we'll figure it out one way or another. We'd do anything for you."

Dino muttered under his breath, "Whatever." It's only normal for him to be defensive when asked about the fallout because it's not something he'd publicly discuss. Wonwoo is baffled as to why Dino feels compelled to keep it hidden from them. It's not even a matter of trust; it's a matter of why. Why is that? Was there something else Dino didn't want them to know about him?