CHAPTER SEVEN

(⬆️MS. KIM GAEUL⬆️)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Sirs, I'd like to welcome you to the Ritz Carlton Seoul. What can I do to assist you?"

Jihoon pulls the invitation from his coat pocket and hands it over to the bellboy. "Yes please. We got this invitation; could you please show us the exact venue?"

Before giving a nod, the young bellboy quietly read the invitation and grinned when he recognized the logo on the card. "Mr. Kim's Charity Ball, please follow me this way, sirs."

They trailed the bellboy in silence. They walked down a couple of hallways and a flight of stairs to another corridor, where they encountered a long line of people waiting to be admitted to the place. Two bodyguards and a staff stand guard at the entrance, performing security checks before allowing guests into the ballroom hall.

"Thanks kid." Jihoon gave the young bellboy a tip, which he gratefully accepted, and then he left the party of attractive young men to resume his duties.

Jihoon and his companions waited in line. Their youngest was already showing signs of impatience, and if it hadn't been for a familiar man entering their party, he would've started pouting like a kid.

"Greetings, gentlemen! It's wonderful to see you again! You've finally responded to my invitation, I see!" The familiar man went in for a hug right away, and their youngest, Seokmin and Dino, were the only ones caught in it, while the rest of their friends stood by with sheepish looks on their faces.

The three separated from the embrace, and it was the older ones' turn to welcome the familiar man. They each took a turn approaching the familiar man and shaking his hand, adding polite remarks to their greetings.

When it was Jihoon's turn, the familiar man couldn't help himself and drew the small male into an embrace, much to the irritation of the small male and the amusement of his friends.

"Sir, how are you? What's new with you?" Mingyu made a conscious effort not to reveal how much he was loving the scene in front of him. But he fails miserably as a chuckle escapes his lips at Jihoon's expression of discomfort. Still really not one for skinships, Jihoon is.

The familiar man slowly breaks the embrace, as though feeling the younger man's discomfort. The familiar man chuckled, flattening the crease in his suit. "I'm fine, School is still School, and please, guys, drop the honorifics for me, and we'll have a nice time tonight!"

"No need for that Mr. Kim, it's your event after all, so the honorific will remain as our way of expressing our gratitude to you," the fox eyed man stood next to Mingyu, wiping the dumb grin off his lover's face with a slight pinch on his side, causing the tall man to leap in surprise and pout when Wonwoo gave him a look that effectively silenced him.

Wonwoo did what he could to persuade his lover to stop making fun of Jihoon any longer, because if he didn't, Mingyu would undoubtedly face the wrath of the smaller male later that night. So Wonwoo just rescued his often bumbling ass boyfriend from a life of misery. Once more.

"So long as you say so. Let's go inside now; I have someone I'd like you to meet!" Mr. Kim made a hand gesture, and two well-dressed men with earpieces stood next to him, probably his personal bodyguards.

Mr. Kim and the boys were followed by their personal bodyguards through the long line of people and into the venue area, where they went straight to their reserved table.

"Wow" Seokmin gaped in awe as his eyes takes in on how magnificently grand and elegantly stunning the venue hall was. It's absolutely incredible, scratch that, try jaw-dropping.