10

Dear diary

Hey its me again, dont know how else your expecting. I havent been able to write much cause of bad and everyone visiting and stuff. Apparently i had lost a 'cannon life', No one really knew what a 'cannon life' was except for the dream team but they weren't saying much. All I really know is that everyone has three life's and when they die for a final time they go to an afterlife thing. It's really confusing though.

theres been a lot of improvments in the smp. theres been alot of new houses and places and its really expanded! but the downside is that people are moving away and going to their own places so i dont have much company. Bad left a while ago since i didnt need any medication or anything and now hes having to dael with skeppy more (deffo flerting). i dont talk to peole much, sapnap went with george a lot of other people to make their own kingdom or somthing. so ive been quite lonely.

but ranboo has been meeting with me everyday and we've gotten a lot closer. we agreed that when i can properly walk we can have a mansion just to ourselfs and friends. Purpled has been joining us as well, we have gotten really close lately. he acts a lot calmer than tommy but i mistake them a lot. speaking of, i havnet seen or heard from anyone in l'manburg, people say they died from not proper medication and lost all their cannon lifes. others say that they just left the world, gone to another place or just went home. I kind of hope they left for home, its probably better for them there. But fundy didnt really have a home, wilbur just left one day and came back with fundy. i just hope hes ok.

anyway i guess thats it for today. I havent had motivation to write or anything lately (neither has the author) and ive just gotten bored of this. anyway bai!

hi ok its been fucking ages im so sorry. im probably gonna re write this story cause it isnt the best, its a bit cringy and rushed. its probably gonna be one more chapter and thats probably it. thamnks for reading! bye