9

Todays the day.

Todays the day.

Todays... the day.

Todays the fucking day.

The day that i betray my friends.

Eret, Wilbur, niki, jack?

There gonna die!

Take them into a room?
Poof gone!

Black sword?
Now red!

Hotel?
Travago!

Lol i cant keep a straight face right now im sorry, today was...eventful to say the least.

Anyway its the 5th of December,  a lot of time has passed. Since the potion on Tommy was apparently going to wear off soon dream knew we had to act fast. We've been planning for the past month, thinking of a plan to defeat l'manburg,  blow it up maybe? You never know. Then, we thought of the best plan, no one will stop us...

Fundys in on the plan to.  After what happened with bad hes been trying to help me with planning and ive told the smp to not hurt fundy if war breaks out. Hes not doing much but its still important. Ever since I've been made 'temporary vice-president', tommys been looking after fundy and its fundys job to keep him away from everything thats going to happen so thats him out of the way. little did i know.... im going to miss you fox boy...

It all started at 3am. It was quiet, peaceful, almost relaxing. But I stayed up, i knew what was going to happen, it wasnt going to be quiet, peaceful, almost relaxing. Not at all. It all happened in about a minute. I was grabbing my diamond armor (my netherite ones in my bag) when i heard a loud horn from outside, meaning we were being ambushed. I headed outside and saw eret trying to kill skeppy, failing obviously. I ran over to the two and started hitting skeppy. Sorry skeppy.

He retreated from us as I helped eret up, he had blood on his face and his armor was damaged. He thanked me and ran back his house, probably to get more equipment. I then ran to the middle of the town, Wilbur was there. "TUBBO WE NEED BACKUP! JACKS DOWN" I heard him shout from on top of a building. I look to the shed thing we'd built in the corner and there was jack, slowly dying inside. Niki then ran past me with iron armor and a diamond sword,  she was going after sapnap who was burning her bakery. Then I felt a stabbing pain in my back.  I turned around to see punz holding his sword. I smiled and held my diamond sword in my hand. I then pushed him to the ground and pointed my sword at his throat. He let go of his sword and put his hand up. Then I got an idea. "Listen. Jacks in the shed over there and hes on low health. Push me over or somthing and get him." I whispered and eyed the building behind us. He nodded and pushed me to the ground, then ran over to where jack was. Wilbur found me on the floor and helped me up. Then we heard a blood curling scream from jack as he died.

"THANKS FOR THE FOOD NIKKI! I WAS TOLD YOUR COOKING WAS GOOD! too bad you won't be cooking anymore!" I heard sapnap shout as he killed nikki and then burned the place down.

Then Wilbur growled and we both turned around. "Hello you two! The weather in Britain is shit isn't it? Oh well bye!" George said before killing Wilbur, I watched as Wilbur just evaporated to the floor like an ant getting hit with sunlight.

"Damn everyones dead." I said "so what now?" George just shrugged "I dunno i was gonna go to sleep weilst you do the thing. Don't expect me to be there." Then he teleported away.

"What the hell am I supposed to do in that time?" I asked. Then I heard skeppy from behind me "DIE BITCH!" He stabbed me and then I died, again not pog.

I respawned in my house. Tommy and fundy were playing super Mario together. "Tubbo you ok?" Tommy asked as I walked in. I nodded and opened my door for the others to come in. They agreed a few weeks ago that if worse came to worse they would go round mine and regroup as it was the furthest from lmanburg, therefore a suitable safe house. Everyone looked exhausted and beat up. Nikki had ashes smeared around her face and jack was just a walking spilled blood bath. Wilbur had a couple of scratches as well as eret and i. Fundy saw everyone's bad state and immediately went up to grab a first aid kit. He handed some bandages to me and Tommy and we started to help each overs wounds.