4

Dear diary,

I have no idea what day it is and stuff. It's the day after my last entry. Anyway I woke up quite early ish and got one of my green tops and black leggings on from the wardrobe. It felt nice having soft clothes on instead of my uniform. It was definitely more warm and cuddly, but in a platonic way. Like I don't love it like that it's just... a nice feeling..

Anyway I went down the ladder where skeppy, dream and George were and sat down with them. They said their good mornings and gave me some pancakes. Oh I love pancakes, the hard crunch of the outside and then the soft bread inside, all covered in honey its amazing. I dug in and finished it quickly as i sat down on my beanbag, dream soon following. He chuckled "I guess you don't have pancakes at lmanburg then?" He asked. "No we don't have like anything but nikki can cook really well!" I replied. Then his face got serious. He stood up and nodded at George, who gave him a glance and stood up next to him, asking me to follow. We left almost immediately and were walking down the wooden path along the houses and other random stuff they built.

It was still morning and the sun was only just rising above the hills. It was so quiet and tranquil... Tommy taught me that word.. no I shouldn't think like that! I'm on dreams side NOT his! A flick of birds flew past us, they were brown and red. I glanced at them as they flew through the trees, as if they were family...

Family. . .

I almost miss my family.  Though we never speak anymore.... I guess I have a new family! Dream, sapnap and tom- oh.. I ducked my head down, trying not to cry.

"Wassup?" I heard george say to me. I lifted my head and quickly muttered "do-nothing!" Damn it why did I stutter! Shit there gonna catch on to the fact that i miss tommy and kill me! I almost start crying before dream spoke up  "leaving a best friend is hard, i know, tubbo... but it was bound to happen"

How did he know? I swear he was a mind reader. Oh well..

The rest of the trip was silent.  We kept walking down the path and listening to the birds. Then they stopped. I looked back as they sighed and sat down on a grassy bit of land, me following.

"Tubbo please answer me honestly" I heard a voice say, "will you help us defeat lmanburg?" I sighed and held my head low, I thought of all the things we went through... everything... but I must say.. it wasnt a lot..

I looked up at the two men staring at me, I took a deep breathe and replied "yes. Even if it means I have to kill them." They looked pleased with me. "Ok so we have a plan. " george said.

"We need a spy on the inside, someone who would help us with data and stuff. That's why we want you to go back to l'manburg and take them down from there. Every week someone will come and ask for data here at 9PM. If anything important happens we need someone to tell us immediately. Will u do that?"

I smiled before nodding, I almost never get any jobs, let alone important ones like this. All the good jobs were given out to Tommy or eret, Wilbur always said that I was incapable or 'too stupid' to do it. This place made me feel less worthless... like I was an independent man.

We all left the area after marking the coords and started to walk back. We went past sapnaps house, who kindly snuck up on me as we went past, and they pointed out many of the more memorable landmarks of their world. It was honestly breathtaking.  But we know all things have to come to an end eventually... I was only supposed to say one more night in my room before returning to l'manburg and starting my new job.

Anyway that's just a quick update I guess.  Well it's an early night for me! Night!