5

It's been a few days since my last update and it's been a lot of fun on the smp side. I've been meeting new people like puns,ponk and alyssa. Also I've been doing pranks with sapnap and annoying everyone lol.

This one time we went to dreams house and filled it with bees! When dream saw he was furious but didn't kill them.. instead he gave them to me, because of... Something! I love my new ones though! I named them buzz and honey! I've kept them in the underground area under the community place thing, it's like a garden! I've had so much fun here.

But as some wise person had said....

'all good things must come to an end..'

That's why im kinda rushing this as now I have to hide it from the others in l'manburg.. sadly I'm there again..

I woke up easily and went down for breakfast. The dream team and Karl was there already and was eating pancakes. They noticed me and I heard sapnap say "heyy bee!" He calls me bee as a nickname which I really love! We have nicknames for eachother, mine was bee and his was pandas! "Hi!" I replied as I grabbed some food from the counter. We mainly ate in silence, with some odd chatter and fights here and there, and was listening to the water outside. That's the problem with living on a lake, the water. It would ripple or something at night and sometimes flooded the floor. Other than that the area was really nice!

"Sapnap you gonna tell him or will I?" Dream said with sin..cereti..Ty? I think that's the word. He was helping with my spelling and grammar. But I wondered what he was gonna say.
"Oh yeah.." sapnap started "well urmm.. how do I put it.. you mission will start today???"

I froze. Why did I have to go back? Damn it. I knew I wouldnt get out of going back here so simply nodded and went to my room and packed my stuff. I didn't have much, just some uniform and some equipment that dream gave me just I'm case. That included some enderpearls, netherite armour and an enchanted diamond sword. As I was packing the last of my stuff in my inventory, I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I yell, sapnap walked in and walked up to me. "Hey.." he said In a sad tone "I'm gonna miss you! My pranking buddy!"

"Aww I'm gonna miss you to!"
Then he reached into his pocket and grabbed a watch and a green headband, and placed them in my hands.

"The headband is so that you can be amazingly dressed like me! And the watch is incase you need to see someone immediately, so if you press the button it will alarm me or someone else to come to the spot. Also as some extra protection I coded it so that I can see if anyone hurts you!"

I smiled and thanked him. He was being really nice to me lately, everyone has! We shared a few jokes and went downstairs where everyone else was. We exchanged some words and hugs (bad gives the best) and we went off to the forest where we first landed by enderpearl. The only difference was that I had a job and the fact that sapnap wasn't gonna be watching me nor take me there.

We stopped in the woods and looked at eachother. We had our last hug for a while and laughed. "See ya soon!" I started. He laughed "yeah you to... Don't die! And remember"

"Down with the revolution" we said in sync. I smiled and grabbed am enderpearl from my bag. "By the way.." I said as i threw the pearl . "When I get back I expect you and Karl to be dating ùwú" I teased. Before he was about to hit me I was teleported.

I was outside l'manburg walls, and started walking into the area. I forgot how much it smelt and looked like shit. I looked around in disgust as i took in the environment. It was the same, same black walls, same drug truck, same docks.. but it felt different.. I dunno why.. I was so in thought that I didn't see Fundy and eret run up to me and ask me where I was.

"O-oh hi!" I said.

"Where were you Toby? We've been looking for you!" Eret cried. Then Wilbur came and saw me. He began to run towards me MD elope me in a big hug. "I just needed some time alone.. I'm sorry to make you worry!" I said innocently. All I hoped for was that Tommy wouldn't come round. I don't want to see him right now.

After about 5 minutes of questions and hugs, I was let off to go home. I got in and went straight to my room to hide the gear I got. I looked at the watch which flashed green. I looked at it and it said that I got a message. They didn't tell me that we could be in contact. I clicked on the icon and it took me to a message that said:

Bee u ok? Did they ask anything?

I knew it was sapnap and answered him immediately.

Hey pandas!                    
Yes and yes to both but
I think I got away with
It.                                         

I put the watch on my wrist and hid the rest under my wardrobe, grabbing the bandana and wrapping it around my head. I miss him already, he was an amazing friend and partner in crime! I don't really want to say this but.. he's better than Tommy ! I mean it's true! He doesn't shout at me and is really nice to me!

Anyway I grabbed my book and started writing in it. Omg my bed is so uncomfortable whyyyy!! AHH this paiinn n! But I guess I'm semi happy to see everyone. But well night I guess!