6

It's been a week since my last update pog! Anyway lately I haven't been seeing Tommy as much, mainly cause of the first time we met up again..

Basically it had been the day after I came back, I was with Fundy because he was scared that I was gonna leave again. Which I will but... Anyway! We were playing by the sand, making sandcastles, when I heard him call out from behind me. I turned around and saw him, he looked angry but relieved. I tried to smile at him but I couldn't, so I held my head down. Fundy also frowned, I guess Wilbur told him about the argument. I heard him take a step closer to us and knelt down. "No." I said. They both looked at me confused. "No." I repeated "I don't want a bitch like you around me right now."

They were both shocked. "But i-" Tommy began. "No. I'll be leaving now. Bye Fundy!" I said the last part nicely to show that I wasn't mad at Fundy. I was mad at Tommy. He thinks he can just say fucked up stuff about me and just get away from it. Haha no❤️.

Well then I just left. And ive only seen him around since. I dunno who he's living with. Don't care really. Oh and also apparently he killed my bees! Fucking bitch.

Well now let's get to today. I had a meeting with Tommy and Wilbur so I went, obviously. I thought it was only some random things which I would tell dream later (today was when I had to go to the spot) but no. I went, sat down (opposite Tommy) and waited for Wilbur to announce some news.

"Ok so." He started. "I have a plan." I listened carefully.

"We are going to kill dream!"

I looked at him in disbelief, Tommy choked on some water. Wilbur smiled. "W-how?" I asked.

"Simple. We grab him weilst he's asleep and murder him! Easy as pie" he answered. "I've memorized his sleep schedule from plot conveniences and we will attack in three days!"

I stared at him for a moment. The rest of the meeting was of the plan and other random stuff. After we were dismissed I went quickly down to grab my stuff and texted dream on my watch saying that I had information and would come to the spot at midnight. Then I just had to wait. 

Nothing much happened after that, I had to look after Fundy as wil was preparing ,as expected, but not a lot happened. Wilbur took him back at 10 and after them I just had to wait till midnight. I put on a green top under my jacket and wore my bandana sapnap got me. I decided to walk to the area cause using an enderpearl would be really suspicious and I don't have that many, also it makes me feel sick af. Anyway it was 11:42 when I went out into the cold and walked up there, it was the same place where George kidnapped me so I knew where it was. It took about 10 minutes to get there so I was early. I sat down by a tree and looked at my watch, I had been texting sapnap a lot recently and he finally got with karl, skeppy trolled him so we agreed to get him back eventually and that he's been looking after my bees for me! I kept looking at my watch that I didn't hear dream sneak up on me.

"Hello!" He shouted in my ear which caused me to jump. "Why do you bully me ( ⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⌢⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀)"

We laughed, then his face got dead serious, so did mine. "Wilburs planning to kill you tomorrow night. He said he's gonna kidnap you in your sleep and kill you." I said. He looked shocked. "Well I guess I'll have to keep an eye out." He laughed.

"Anything I can help with on the smp side?" I asked. "Na your good, were just making extra security stuff around our bases. Plus you shouldn't be gone for too long or else they would get suspicious."

I sighed, all I want to do is help them. I guess it's for the best. We sat in silence for a bit until..

"HEY MAMAS!"

"I ALMOST SCREAMED THATSCAREDMESOMUCHYOUBITCH!" I said quickly. They both laughed which made me laugh. It reminded me of when me, Tommy and Wilbur were planning what colours the walls should be and someone said something about bees and I said "BEES! OMG I LOVE BEES I'm sorry"... That was fun..

"Well I guess you should start heading back tubbo." Dream stated, i agreed, it was almost 1am and I was really tired. I said my goodbyes and headed for my house. I went straight in and got into some pyjamas and started writing in my book. So that's what happened today. Tomorrow should be 'amusing' with the attack. I'm probably not gonna attack him but I dunno. Oh well night!