3

It's happened.

It... Finally happened.....

I..... I did it...

I joined the SMP...

Guess I should start at the beginning shouldn't I?....

It's September 27th 2020. I woke up at around 6:30am and went down to have some food. That's when I saw him....

Tommy. . .

Ever since Jeremy came along and started saying mean stuff about our friendship, I've been ignoring him a bit more. I dunno why I just think to myself 'what if he's right?'. Oh god I'm really rushing this arnt I? I mean well over the past thew years Tommy would tease me and be a bit of a bitch towards me and my friends. Like he would say stuff like "I don't like you tubbo" and only really talk to me whenever he wants something or for me to join him whenever he's doing his weird shit. And I listened....

Oh well back to the story. He walked up to me. "Hi tubbo." He said. I smiled at him and continued eating. "Can u give me some diamonds please? I need some armour in case war breaks out." I sighed and walked over to my enderchest. Then I realized that he had just walked out of the house. Strange. He didn't even eat today. So as a nice friend a decided to make a sort of 'pack lunch' for him and put in some sandwiches and porkchops with some water and headed to the truck. What I didn't know is that I would hear something which would change my life. I was about to open the door as I heard Tommy talking.

"Honestly Wilbur I dunno why we can't kick him out. Like he's so clingy and annoying. I mean he doesn't care about the war he only cares about bees and shit! He's such a fucking baby!"

I didn't know who he was talking about and after that I couldn't really hear what they were talking about.. until Tommy shouted

"TUBBO IS JUST A BITCH HE ISNT MY FRIEND OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT HES JUST SOME TWAT WHO IVE HAD TO LOOK AFTER FOR YEARS! LIFE WOULD OF BEEN EASY IF IT WASNT FOR HIM! I WISH HE NEVER EXISTED!"

that's when I came in. Wilbur looked at me in worry and sorrow. I didn't know it but something changed that day. I clenched my fist and stared at Tommy. That's when I knew. I chuckled
"Am I now? Am I just a twat? Is that really what you think of me?"
My voice started to crack and Tommy hesitated. But I cut him off before he could speak

"I've given you everything you wanted. I've trusted you. I WOULD DIE IF YOU TOLD ME TO! AND THIS IS WHAT I GET? IM SORRY I CARE ABOUT OTHERS! IM SORRY IM SUCH A BURDEN FOR YOU! YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU BASTARD! I TRUSTED YOU! I LET YOU TREAT ME LIKE SHIT FOR YEARS AND THIS IS WHAT I GET IN RETURN! YOUR JUST A SELF CENTERED BITCH WHO TREATS THEIR FRIENDS LIKE SHIT! WHY THE FUCK ARE WE FRIENDS?"

I can't believe it.... I finally opened my eyes for once... He's just a self centered bitch... Why am I still here? I could easy just leave and join them...

I started to laugh. Like a full on weeze. I threw the bag at him and started to walk out, leaving him silent. Wilbur just stood there, I mean I just snapped like a twig. Before leaving just turned my head silently.

"Cat got your tongue?" He stayed silent. I chuckled some more

"Goodbye Thomas"

I quickly went out and started to run out of l'manburg and into the forest. Once I knew I was far away I looked up at the trees where, as I guessed, sapnap jumped down. He was surprised.
"How the turns have tabled huh?" He said "like that was some tea! The way you just snapped like omg I'm...im... Wow."

I smiled and looked at him. "I guess the offer is still up?" I asked as he still stood there. Then he started to violently shake me and shouted "TUBBO THAT WAS AMAZING LIKE I DUNNO IF U KNOW WHAT YOU DID! YOU OPENED YOU EYES LIKE WHAT!"

I giggled at his surprised face. Then I guess he snapped out of his trance and amazement and grabbed my hand as he held a purple/green circle. Then he threw it as far as he could. I looked at him in concern and he just smiled at me and held on tighter. Then in an instant the scenery just changed, like we teleported... My stomach felt like being sick and my head felt really fuzzy but sapnap seemed fine. "It's an enderpearl." He began "it's how we teleport from place to place. You'll get used to it eventually." Omg that hurt thought. After about an minute we started to walk towards what I think is where dream was.

I never went to the smp side. It was huge! There was a huge lake where sapnaps house was and a larger brick building in the middle with paths leading towards it. It wasn't that good just a square brick home with some windows. We walked down the path and I suddenly got really nervous. "It's not like he's gonna hurt you or anything. Calm down." He said. We walked in and saw dream with George in the corner by some chests. They looked at us and we walked over to them and sat down. They were sat on their own beanbags. Dream had a lime one, George had a blue one and sapnap had an orange one. There was also a red, purple and white one which I thought were for the other members. I sat on the floor and George sat up and went into a chest and grabbed a dark green beanbag and yeeted it at me.

"What the hell?" I flinched as they laughed. "It's for you dumbass" I heard the fellow British say. Sapnap chuckled and dream fell off and had to clutch his stomach as he weezed. I also giggled and sat down next to sapnap on my new beanbag.

"How did you know I was gonna come here?" I asked. They looked at dream and he spoke up. "I have my ways" still dunno how he did. Guess I'll never know. Then I heard a door close from behind. We turned to see a man with a black and red hoodie and devil horns on his head. He smiled when he looked at me and wandered to his red beanbag. Then he opened his bag which he had and handed me a bucket of milk. "It'll get rid of that voice. I may or may not have spiked your drink with a potion which gave you a voice in your head thingy"

I took it and Drunk if immediately. Then I heard dream talk "so I guess you want to join us then" he said. I was about to speak before sapnap started shouting what I had done. He was so exited and like proud of me for what I did. I guess they wanted me to open my eyes and realize what he was doing. After he shouted the argument they looked me, gobsmacked, and I just smiled at them. Dream them spoke "it's getting late, I don't want you guys to be walking home with the mobs. Tubbo there's a spare room upstairs, just in the right, get some sleep and we'll talk tomorrow."

I noticed how tired I was then and nodded as I went up the ladder and into my new room. It was pretty empty. There was a wardrobe and a green bed. I looked into the wardrobe to see some l'manburg uniform and some other clothes for me. I grabbed a green top and black shorts and got into bed. Then I grabbed my book and started writing this. This bed is so comfortable though omg did they make this out of feathers or something? Anyway I guess I'm not a part of dream smp. Pog! Welp imma go sleep and urmm...

Goodnight me!❤️