8

Morning me! Its about 8am or something i dunno im writing this before i go back to l'manburg. Skeppy told me that fundys been crying cause he thinks that ive left again... its so upsetting i honestly cant. Wait how the hell did skeppy know that?

Ok i just came back he said that fundy was in the woods around the smp and told him to go back. Phew. Gled he didn't kill him. Oh wait I have to talk to dream real quick brb.

Ok hes saying i need to leave so ill tell you everything like later! Bai!

_________________________________________

Ok im back well a lot happened... let me tell you me idk.

So I went back to l'manburg by myself (i walked cause no fucking way im using a pearl agaib). So it took about half an hour, I was at the gates again where fundy was waiting for me. He looked at he and started crying saying how he missed me and that. I hugged him, him tightly grabbing hold of me. We stayed like that for a bit and then I heard soft snores from next to me. I sighed and gently picked him up, carried him to my house and placed him on my bed which he immediately grabbed a bee Teddy from next to him. I smiled as I walked out of the room, what I saw wiped the smile off.

"So..." the blonde boy said, looking to the ground "TUBBO IM SO SORRY I DONT KNOW WHAT GOT OVER ME IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" (lmao I just like wheezed lol) He looked at me, tears in his eyes. Fuck I felt so guilty I could not go and give him a hug. He had changed. So I thought...

He immediately grabbed my hand and threw me to the ground. "Toby where the fuck were you?" He spat at me. "N-nowhere" I said. Then I got an idea. I grabbed my watch and called sapnap, deathening so i couldnt hear him. He picked up on time to hear Tommy repeat "Toby. Where THE FUCK WERE YOU?"   I gulped as he kicked me, i guess sapnap was shouting at me down the line. I stayed silent until a voice was heard.

"Tommy." It sounded deeper but still recognizable. "Leave him alone." Then I saw Tommy give me a spiteful look but backed out of the door "ill know soon enough." He muttered. I sighed and released a breath I didnt know i was holding. Then I looked at the man who saved me. His hair was brown and fluffy under his hat he wore with the uniform.
"Tubbo you ok?" He asked as he held a hand up for me which i took. "Yeah wil im good." I replied "by the way fundys asleep in my bed I saw him by the gates so i took him here." I nodded at my bedroom door.

"Yeah i guessed. Hes missed you. Your the dad i couldnt be." Wilbur sighed. "What do you mean your an amazing father Wilbur! Its just work and war. He understands.  He told me how much he wants to be you and fight like you do! Your doing amazing " I almost shouted. He smiled before ruffling my hair and walking out the door. I limped over to the kitchen to grab some ice and undeathen to sapnap. I did so but turned the volume down so he wouldnt wake fundy up.

"TUBBO ARE YOU OK?" nick shouted at me. So glad i didnt leave the volume on Max. "Heh.. yeah im ok just have no idea cause Tommys now suspicious and also i cant get my plan to work cause of him." I said annoyed but greatful that he cares. Then I heard another voice from the watch say "well i have an idea!" He sounded cheerful "ive been making a sort of new potion that ive been waiting to try out! Its basically memory loss and loss of muscle power." 

I looked at my watch in confusion "bad thats not even in Minecraft?" I heard chuckles from the other line "Yeah dream was just like 'today i coded it so we loads of random shit that isnt in Minecraft but is just pog anyway' and just made some stuff, like your watch!"
"Launguage sapnap." I heard the sapnap and bad argue as i heard the door open. I immediately deathened and walked up to the tired furry.

"Hey.." I whispered "what are you doing up?" I placed a hand on his shoulder. "I heard shouting and i- i thought you were getting shouted at agaib." He said half asleep. I chuckled. "Na its ok its just some friends from home being idiots. You should go back to sleep fundy, you seem really tired."      He nodded and slowly walked back into my room. Then I walked back to the table and grabbed a glass of water as i undeathened.