12

GUYS, GALS AND GENDERQUEER PALS I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

For future reference tubbo is jumping and shaking, I think he's happy? ~ranboo

Ok sorry I just needed to write in the journal. I FUCKING CANT RIGHT NOW

Ok urm how do I talk about this? Shit words are going like woooosh and fuck shit tshneuneunjnhhgtdfni.

0k 1ve taken the1r b00k ranb00 and 1 th1nk the1r 0verwhelmed 0r s0meth1ng we're tak1ng the j0urnal away fr0m h1m f0r a sec 0r tw0~ purpled

Ok sorry, am calm now. So I'm going to start from the beginning. You're gonna have to read really fast for the ✨vibe✨.

Picture thsi, it's December 31st. A lot has happened in the year, i betrayed all of my friends, killed them, joined the enemy side to get away from the manipulation and shit happening there, married an enderman for tax reasons (did I mention that in a past entry?), moved in with him and my best friend whose like one of my last manipulators but better AND most importantly, had an argument over crunchy pancakes.

A pretty weird year, like whoever doesn't like crunchy pancakes should burn in hell.

Anyway, I'm hanging out in the mansion with Micheal, ranboo and purpled, watching the fireworks that were going off at the community house, when suddenly dream, sapnap and fucking Sam are running up to the balcony where we were sitting. Bearing in mind we didn't even know they were in the mansion anyway!? We turn around to see them, there out of breath, it looks like they ran a marathon to get to us. We look at them, confused, baffled even.

We wait for them to catch their breath cause we're nice like that. Then out of FUCKING NOWHERE sapnap just blurts out "we found fundy." LIKE IT WAS A NORMAL FUCKING THING TO SAY, WHAT THE FUCK SAPNAP!

Their all out of breath by the way. Dreams fucking wheezing from whatever that fuck he could I don't know he's just weird like that. Anyway getting off topic.

We are all stunned by what sapnap said, ranboo and purpled are confused as fuck, they don't really know who fundy is. Whereas I'm almost HAVING A PANIC ATTACK, like I thought fucndy was fucking dead or something. We haven't seen him in almost a year and a half, how the fuck is he alive? Obviously i asked dream that and what does he say?

"Meh plot conveniences."

AS IF THAT MAKES ANY SENCE!? THE PRICK CANT JUST BREAK THE FOURTH WALL LIKE IT WAS NOTHING.

anyway, sorry about that. We went to the community house and bad was there, obviously he's like the medic here, and who do I fucking see in the bed next to him. Fundy, the fox, the myth, the legend child thing. 

It's been like a month my write styles changed fuck~ somewhere in February.

"Fundy," I muttered and sat on the bed. Fundy was asleep in the bed, his face and torso was littered in small scars and burns. I felt myself start to tear up, holy shit holy shit holy fucking shit. He's actually alive. "Sam and I found him by your dock in lmanburg, we think he's lost a cannon life," dream spoke behind me. 

"How is he still somewhat alive, it only took me like a couple of months to wake up from that?," I asked. It went quiet for a moment before bad spoke up "we, can't really explain it, cannon lives are hard to understand and until now you were the only proof that cannon lives existed." I looked at the sleeping boy, "will we be able to wake him up?"

"Of course we can! Don't worry tubbo, I promise he will be up and away in a week, or something." Bad smiled at me "but I need time, and space." He looked at me, dream, ranboo and skeppy? When did he get in here? Not important. I looked down at the sleeping boy again, he hasn't aged a day. His hair was ruffled up and covered in dust, dirt, ash and practically everything you could think of, he really needs a bath. He looked calm, peaceful. It made me cry. 

The rest of that trip was uneventful. Ranboo walked me home to where purpled and Micheal were. I obviously had to explain what the hell was going on, they knew some parts of the explosion but no one talked about fundy. That night, I fell asleep easier than before the war. Fundys alive, it's all going to be ok.

And it was all ok, because this fic really needs to come to an end and the author really wants to write fluff. 

It was about a week later when I got the news. I was having breakfast with purpled and ranboo when I received a message. I've never ran faster in my life, I think I gave myself whiplash. 

Anyway I was at the community house in a matter of seconds, using tridents and enderpearls (my nemesis) and there he was, my boy, my furry friend. 

"Tubbo?" Came the timid voice I knew and loved.

My smile couldnt grow brighter, "hi fundy, it's all going to be alright now."

OK IM DONE, THIS BOOK HAS ENDED ME AND NOW I MUST END IT! I HAD SO MANY OTHER IDEAS FOR THIS BOOK BUT THEN I GOT AN INSPIRATION FOR ANOTHER TRATOR:AU SO IM BOING TO PLAN THAT ONE OUT FIRST!

Ok first of all, to the people who have been here since my first chapter (mainly laz but we done talk about them) hey, thank you so much. If it wasn't for everyone's comments I probably would have discontinued this book but im glad I didn't. I  might re rwite this when I have the time, im currently planning of re writing my dnf fic so stay tuned for that, but it will be a while. 

Thank you again for all the support and everything this book has received. Im proud of this one.

For the last time,

Im going to sleep, 

K, bai! 

1000 words.