11

Fucking finally I've found this book again. Thought it was lost for like forever or some shit. 

God how do I start this, hi? Hello? Guten täg? I think that's German or Italy or something. 

Anyway I guess I should tell you where I've been for like the past year: well I know this is just a diary and I'll probably remember this anyway but who knows, my memory might fuck up the same as ranboos. I mean it's unlikely, but it's also unlikely for someone to go into wars and shit at a young age but; here I am.

God where to start. Suppose i should read what was in my last entry and take off from there.

.... Damn I'm shit at writing aren't I?

Ok fuck it so basically after the shit with tommy and sapnap became fireproof or some shit and saved me from dying or something, but I did still die cause idk, I was out of bed rest cause apparently I was the first person who had lost a cannon life or whatever they're called. 

God what else to write. Should I use detail with this? Probably.

IM NOT GOOD AT WRITING THIS SHIT ANYMORE STOP LAUGHING FUTURE ME! 

Ok I guess I should explain what the fuck is a cannon life. So apparently everyone has 3 life's. We gained them cause the dream team like hacked the world or something I still don't know that. Anyway, so we can die 3 times before we become like dead dead, like wrinkly old body dead; so that's good I guess. And apparently because the dream team are idiots, they didn't really know the affects of losing a life, like what I had just bloody done. So bad was running tests on me for about 2 or 3 months I think? I dunno time isn't real. 

During that time, I made new friends on the server. Ranboo and purpled. Purpled is like a calmer, older and more vigilant tommy; and ranboo is ok I guess, really antisocial and anti illegal shit. But he's cool and tall so an uckers boy none the less. Probably my favourite uckers boy but done tell him, trust me I will blow you up with my future weapon if you tell him. Anyway they had been visiting me a lot, snuck me out multiple times and showed me around the smp. Well that was until Karl found us and snitched to sapnap like the simp he is. But we'll yeah that was like a month before I was 'released'.

I say that in quote because yes. I don't know why I just can and you can't fight me about it. Fuck you. 

Shit well after that I was basically "bound to either ranboo or purpled" as sapnap says. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT BOUND MEANS! 

Bound: simple past tense and past principle of bind.

THAT DOESNT FUCKING HELP!?

Oh yeah I'm done ranting about shit, (George told me to shut up).

Oh wait I haven't said where I am have I? Well right now I'm mainly staying in the community center place thing in my room, it's not bad. Only real downside is that dream and George are constantly downstairs fucking or being all lovey dovey and ew love.

Ha reminds me of that time they were doing shit and I threw my crutches down the stairs. Didn't here much after that. Wonder why?

Anyway the reason why I say mainly is because as im writing this, you will probably already know this future me, ranboo, purpled and I are moving into a mansion. And ranboo and mine child but michels not important, well he is but like meh ya'know?

I suddenly don't want to write again FUCK!

Ok hi, it's been like an hour and I am ready to write. Don't ask me how many coffees I've had shut up. 

The mansion yes ok so, we actually contracted purpleds brothers other boyfriend to build it. Confused? Same. But he's like a co op Percy Jackson and buff af so I don't care. I aspire to be like him. He's fucking strong. 

Yeah so it's apparently in a snowy biome and next to a beach. How can it be called a beach if it's covered in snow is beyond me, but if purpled says it it's gotta be somewhat true, or else you get shot. His crossbow hurts. It's also next to a spruce forest just by the smp, so easy ish access. Apparently, ranboo and purpled have built a house close to it. That's where they've been staying for the moment with Micheal. Wait I spelt his name wrong before hand. HOW DO I NOT KNWO MY CHILDS NAMEEE!

I swear I'm not on drugs again. 

Pog anyway speaking of drugs, let's talk about lmanburg. Cause We love trauma dumping onto a piece of paper don't we? This should be good.

Well for starters, no one has really gone back there since the you know, big boom. I think dream and Sam went there to see the damage; purpleds probably been there cause well, big boom. And cause his brothers sais no. But other than that it's been deserted

Also I don't actually think I said why I was so like alright with "betraying" everyone there, blame that on my shit writing and the author being sleep deprived fucking asshole. But yeah let me clear it up:

Tommy: I think that's a bit obvious. He just started being a bit too involved and well, that caused him to act out of character and was just being a bitch honestly. Kinda just betrayed my trust and told me I wasn't worth anything to them and then tried to manipulate me into being friends again. I dunno, try to repress the memory really.

Wilbur: other than him practically manipulating tommy and I into a war about inderpendance and drugs at a young age, among other things, he was I guess alright. Wes too obsessed with his songs and someone called Jared. Also he fucked a fish, I sure that's illegal, and it was a salmon aswell. In the words of jimmy solidarity (the codfather) "cods are superior"

Jack: fucking annoying asshole who kept stealing my shit and trolling me. Yeah I know it's a bit strange having a grudge against him about that, but sometimes I would have thought to strangle him myself. Funny thought not even gonna lie

Eret: THEY WERE A FUCKING ICON I DONT EVEN REMEMBER WHY I WAS MAD AT HER! HE WAS AMAZING BUT ALSO DID SOME OTHER SHIT KINDA MISS THEM BUT ALSO DIE KINGGGGG

Niki: ok I kinda feel bad for hurting niki, yeah I feel bad. I miss her crunchy pancakes. You know that apparently people don't like crunchy pancakes? Yeah there a whole comment section about it. But yeah sorry niki.

Fundy:....... I didn't mean to. Fundy I didn't mean to I'm so sorry. I wasn't there I should have been I'm so so fucking sorry. You had your whole life ahead of you you furry. I miss you so much. I'm sorry.

Now I sad. I think I'm going to sleep for tonight and like write later or something. If anyone finds this diary, no you didn't fuck off ill probably have like nukes or something give it back. Ok well bai! I think that's how I said it.

SHIT I HAVENT TOLD YOU ABOUT THEROPAY! Ok yes it's the middle of the night but I just wanted to say that puffy (dreams bloody mother) is giving me theropay. I want to say it's going well! That's what puffy says and she's fucking amazing, i swear she would have loved niki. Shit now I'm sad again. Ok then night!

THERE FUCKING AGAIN IM GOING TO MURDUR THE BLUE AND GREEN TWATS!

Hi it's me again (the author) I just want to say thank you for coming back and reading this. I'm afraid that this is going to end soon, it's been going on for probably over a year. I love this book and love writing in this style but motivation said no. But I managed to get this chapter out! After like 5 months. I'm so sorry it's this late but anxiety and mental health is shit. And school. And just life in general. Anyway I'm legit gonna pass out so this probably won't be proofread till tomorrow or something so if there's any mistakes let me know.

Also before I like sleep and shit I'm just gonna say this this book is probably gonna get rewritten in the near future or just heavily edited. Dunno when, I'll add a chapter when it's gonna happen. Night! My dms are open!

(1437 words)