7

Today we had our first fight in the war. Wilbur, Tommy, eret and I have been planning what was going to happen. Well mostly the other 3. I was just there listening into their conversations and planning how I was gonna pull this off without hurting anyone. I must admit wilburs plan wasn't all that bad considering all they had really done was play around like this was a game. But I guess when he isn't drunk or trying to be like someone in a musical he does actually have a brain.

I shouldn't have said that its mean I can't be mean to Wilbur he was only trying. Oh well. Your probably wondering why I'm not rushing this cause Tommy or someone could walk in and find me. Well he won't. Let's just get on with it.

Its October 27th. A whole month had passed since my last update. (Or irl its been 19 days since I've updated this) everytime we had something important come up or if we got new recruits like Jack or thunder as he calls himself, I've gone to dream the Wednesday after and told him everything. But problem was that today was Thursday. I would have to wait 6 days till I could of told dream anything about whats going to happen. But I didnt worry, well nothing had really been so important that I would have to tell him immediately would it. God i was wrong.

"Tubbo?" Wilbur asked as my eyes snapped open to see everyone looking at me. "Sorry sir It was a long night last night" I lied. "Oh it's ok i was just about to tell everyone the Important news!" He smiled " tonight is when we attack!"

Mumbles were heard all around the drug truck. I sat in shook. How tf am I gonna say anything. After about an hour of Wilbur explaining what was to happen, I quickly rushed home and grabbed my watch from under the bed.

Should I text sapnap? Would I press the alert button? Like wth am I supposed to do. I decide to press the red button on the side which would tell someone to meet up immediately. I grabbed my coat and started sprinting into the woods. After about 5 minutes my hunger stopped me from moving. I look in my inventory to see no fucking food!. I mentally cursed myself for being a fucking idiot. Just like Tommy said.

I looked again to see if anything was in there. Like how people would look in the fridge for food then come back like not even a Minute later as if something would appear. Its me, im people.

Anyway no there was no food but there were 3 enderpearls. I always kept some on me just in case. I checked if anyone was around me and I lined up my shot. Then I threw it as hard as I could and within seconds, I was just a couple blocks away from the site.

I clutched my stomach and bent down like I was gonna throw up. My head throbbed and my lunch was now amongst the grass. God im not gonna do that again. I looked up, my head still making the world spin, and I saw a green and white blobs. They seemed to be talking to me but I couldn't make out what they were saying.

The white/black blob walked over to me,  picked me up, and layed me against a tree. "-appened to him?" I heard. Great my hearing got better but I couldn't move. I needed to get to dream and tell him everything.  "Tubbo what happened?" I heard someone say.
"E-end-enorb-pearl" I tried to say enderpearl but it sounded slurred and sickly.  The green blob started laughing "did he try to pearl but failed miserably?" It asked. I suddenly saw a black thing being waved infront of me. Then I heard clicking as if someone was trying to get my attention.

I tried to open my eyes more to focus. Then my vision came back to me slowly, I them saw the hand that was clicking at me and where I was. "Fuuck" I groaned. "Is he normal again?" "Think so. Tubbo if you can hear us say aye"

"Aye." I croaked "I cant really see well but can the hand go away?" And the hand slowly got out of my face and i could kida make out the faces of who i was with. "Dream and pandas?" I asked as they laughed but nodded. Then i remembered what i was there for. "Ohtheattackidtonightthatswhyimhere!" I shouted as i tried to stand up but ended up being sick again. "Damn no more enderpearls for you." Sapnap said as he came towards me and patted my back. After about a minute of just me being sick and the others comforting me, dream spoke up.