Chapter 8

It's been two weeks since Shrithik and Shrey have started living in Sameera's house.
Three of them have been a total disaster.
Not in bad way.

Sometimes Sameera will come out of the kitchen stomping her feet. And ask

"Who broke the glass?"

And both Shrey and Shrithik will look in the opposite direction.
Sometimes Shrey will slam the fridge door and ask

"Who ate my choclate?"

Getting a full conversation as reply

"I don't know? Old man, do you know?"

"I? How will I know? He should know, it's his choclate. So Shrey, who ate your choclate?"

"Old man, how will he know? He came asking that only."

"Oh yeah right."

And sometimes Shrithik will bump in the tea table and hurt his toe.
Cussing profanities he will ask

"Who the fuck, kept this table here."

"It's here from the start. Walk properly......clumsy."

They were acting like kids. Not a single person like an adult.
In night they will all sit on one couch and watch a horror movie.

And Sameera absolutely sucked at telling tastes. Like, guys will try to cook a new dish, then they will give it to Sameera to taste it and tell how it is. If there is more salt then she will tell, but if there is less she'll say
"It's a bit different."
And then they will taste it and spit it out. And Sameera would have finished her whole plate.

According to her if there is something excess, she can tell but how is she supposed to tell if a recipe lacks something.
How?

Now back to present, Shrithik is sitting on the sofa, watching TV. Shrey has taken Maaya on a date and Sameera has just now returned from her classes.

Going inside her room she said

"Watch as much as you want to watch, old man before 8 p.m. After that I am not gonna give you remote."

Shrithik turned in his position, and raised his eyebrows.

"And why is that?"

"Because, KGF will come. And I, definitely can't miss it."

Shrithik's brows creased.

"No. Absolutely not. Coolie No.1 is coming at 8. You can watch till then. But we'll watch my movie."

Sameera shook her head.
"No. We are gonna watch KGF means KGF. That's final."

"Noooooo. Please. Please. Pwetty pwetty please. I'll get you fruit juices."

Her mind instantly changed. It was a profitable business.

"Don't worry my boy. I have a super power to watch three movies at once. We'll watch, yours also and mine also."

Saying this she disappeared in her room leaving a confused Shrithik.